Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little late for all this PM talk you keep saying. You started this out in the open, so that is where it will stay at this point. Don't think you've earned the respect for people to care what you think or want.

I actually suggested the little tool call PM this morning, and you're correct about one thing, I don't care what ppl who have not met me personally, especially when all they do is trash talk others, especially new guys.

Damn I missed the end of the the Royals game where Torii Hunter got so mad he took his jersey off and threw it. I guess I should not get so damn drunk anymore oh well.

I actually suggested the little tool call PM this morning, and you're correct about one thing, I don't care what ppl who have not met me personally, especially when all they do is trash talk others, especially new guys.

Funny, believe it or not, I was new once. And you know what, I didn't go around talking shit. I didn't claim to be a bad ass. People poked jabs at me for one reason or another. Still do from time to time. I'm still here. And I've been able to make quite a few friends and go on some great trips with these friends.

So maybe you are just going about it all wrong. But of course, it's hard to the forest through an attitude. Or something like that???

You're full of shit. You accuse me of starting some shit and question my integrity.

You are one confused little man. Next time you want to accuse someone why don't you man up and prove it.

He accused me of starting shit with him too and couldn't prove it either. Seems like his go to response.

What Happened To The Wayalife Moderators? (Screen Shots)

I notice a similar thread by JK_b/c_yolo earlier about the moderators change of tittle. They are no longer moderator, but something much better, now we have 10Frank9 (‘web’ guy with no balls), OverlanderJK (‘resident’ at mommas’s house), PiginaJeep (‘the original’ joke), and my best one Sharkey (one ‘word’ no jeep), etc...

I was quoted by Wardell (days old thread) as one, along with David1ton as the reason of their change of tittle, but I personally think their new title fits them well “hit the nail on the head”. Here I snapped a screenshot this morning. What ya think? :thumb:

10frank9-web-guy-with-no-balls-wayalife.jpg

OverlanderJK-resident-at-mommas-house-wayalife.jpg

PiginaJeep-the-original-joke-wayalife.jpg

Sharkey-one-word-no-jeep-wayalife.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom