People suck sometimes and vandalized shit for no reason

WJCO

Meme King
Here's a relevant case that started last year and I believe is still going on in Washington:

While it appears the Washington law says that you can use deadly force to protect one's property, this guy is being tried for murder because of his actions.

SUMMARY: Homeowner comes home and finds an angry guy that had entered his home illegally without permission. Homeowner perceives that the guy is aggressive. Homeowner leaves him home to get his gun elsewhere nearby, comes back home and shoots and kills the intruder. Homeowner is arrested.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ible-murder-charge-shooting-showering-n742646

Untitled.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yup

lol
According to the news they only shoot unarmed, in the back, hands up, complying people.

I wish I could grow up to be as tough as you one day.

Haha
Maybe you, the OP and the 111%er clown can start a posse.

I was going to respond, but it seems HighwayTrout pretty much summed up everything I had to say.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

Here's a relevant case that started last year and I believe is still going on in Washington:

While it appears the Washington law says that you can use deadly force to protect one's property, this guy is being tried for murder because of his actions.

SUMMARY: Homeowner comes home and finds an angry guy that had entered his home illegally without permission. Homeowner perceives that the guy is aggressive. Homeowner leaves him home to get his gun elsewhere nearby, comes back home and shoots and kills the intruder. Homeowner is arrested.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ible-murder-charge-shooting-showering-n742646

View attachment 292432

Probably because he left to get a firearm. If he walked in, with it in his belt, and shot the guy, he’d probably be fine.

Zevulin

Yup

lol
According to the news they only shoot unarmed, in the back, hands up, complying people.

I wish I could grow up to be as tough as you one day.

Haha
Maybe you, the OP and the 111%er clown can start a posse.

I have zero interest in being part of any posse, my hyperbolic choice of words was only meant to indicate my disdain for thievery.

WJCO

Meme King
Actually no situation is the same. And if someone feels they are in danger because another person, and there is damage their property that may or may not end in that person getting mortally hurt or die. No one can say for certain what will happen. So for you to say for certain that the situation can't happen is actually close minded thinking you know too much of the law.

Now I know why you're using this kind of logic. You're the same guy who couldn't get your winch to work because you didn't read the instructions. Then you blamed Warn for it. Then when members here pointed it out, you got pissed at us. Of course you'd be the kind of guy who would shoot someone over stealing your flag off off your Jeep.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/50320-be-careful-when-you-get-a-warn-zeon-platinum-winch

notnalc68

I was at a red light this evening after and I noticed this black Toyota Camry was following so I didn't think it was a big deal. But I was at the red light. A big dude got out of the car and tried to take my flags. I’ve got three old glory /backing the blue Flag , make America great again flag and the US Marines flag. The dude ripped the make America great Flag at the bottom and took off took the old Glory/backing the blue flag.but I still got the US Marines flag. Cuz the light went green so I took off. But I had bout two of all the Flags so I put the new ones on. But why do people feel the need to be so ignorant about how I have take pride in supporting trump and the police also the military. Just thought I’d share how my drive home was bananas.

Hey man. That sucks. People are crazy. Sorry your thread was turned into a, “let’s all go shoot someone,” sh*t show.

JeepFan

Hooked
I was at a red light this evening after and I noticed this black Toyota Camry was following so I didn't think it was a big deal. But I was at the red light. A big dude got out of the car and tried to take my flags. I’ve got three old glory /backing the blue Flag , make America great again flag and the US Marines flag. The dude ripped the make America great Flag at the bottom and took off took the old Glory/backing the blue flag.but I still got the US Marines flag. Cuz the light went green so I took off. But I had bout two of all the Flags so I put the new ones on. But why do people feel the need to be so ignorant about how I have take pride in supporting trump and the police also the military. Just thought I’d share how my drive home was bananas.

I think if I was in the same situation I would have to seriously think about if it's worth having all those flags on my vehicle. Especially in todays political and social climate. With all due respect...it seems you're just asking for trouble.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Actually no situation is the same. And if someone feels they are in danger because another person, and there is damage their property that may or may not end in that person getting mortally hurt or die. No one can say for certain what will happen. So for you to say for certain that the situation can't happen is actually close minded thinking you know too much of the law.

You’re an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about. I seriously hope you do not own a weapon of any sort.

jeep203

First; I’m sorry you got vandalized, it’s no way for people to express their opposing opinion in a civilized society. I would have locked my doors, discreetly prepared my firearm for trouble, called 911 and put them on speaker, and filmed the vandals for the police.

That said, we live in . . . Interesting times. The turmoil in Washington has us all on edge.

Old saying; don’t want trouble? Don’t start none. People who fly flags, in general, are trying to convey a certain message, depends on the flag and the person what that message is. But it’s a statement. Some people in my state have window decals that say “Carry on” or some other thing that denotes that they carry a firearm. They’re making a statement. Totally defeats the point of concealed carry, but thats an discussion for another forum. In America we tend to think freedom of speech means there are no consequences for that speech, you’ve received those consequences. I would suggest that you don’t fly flags or apply decals that are a direct challenge/threat to, at least, half our country.

You certainly have a right to your opinions, but we all are at risk to the consequences of expressing our opinions openly. That doesn’t mean I think you deserved it, just that you acknowledge your part in it.

Quick example, a former co-worker just pinged me on linked-in, looks like he’s looking for work. He’s a talented guy and I am in a position to suggest him for a job. He’s also an openly racist, nationalist, jerk. Oops, he lost the potential for my recommending him 7 years ago when he opened his mouth about how he really feels about anyone who is not white.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeep203

Probably because he left to get a firearm. If he walked in, with it in his belt, and shot the guy, he’d probably be fine.

I agree.

The agreement of living in an organized society is that we submit to the laws and the legal system. There are only a few situations where deadly force is right, never-mind legal. When life or limb is being threatened, either your own or another’s, that’s it. We live in a country governed by laws, executing someone simply because they’re doing something you don’t like is not only illegal, it’s wrong.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
No way in hell I'd even consider drawing my firearm in this situation. This person was clearly someone looking for trouble. But over a flag? No one's life is worth a flag. Your's or the fucking retard who felt it necessary to get out of his vehicle to remove it. Carrying a weapon is a grave responsibility. If you're contemplating drawing in a situation like this you shouldn't even be carrying in the first place :grayno:

notnalc68

No way in hell I'd even consider drawing my firearm in this situation. This person was clearly someone looking for trouble. But over a flag? No one's life is worth a flag. Your's or the fucking retard who felt it necessary to get out of his vehicle to remove it. Carrying a weapon is a grave responsibility. If you're contemplating drawing in a situation like this you shouldn't even be carrying in the first place :grayno:

^^^^This

RageKage

Man, all these comments about guns and shooting someone over a flag.... I love my guns and all but Jesus. When did the answer for everything become shoot first? Whatever happened to using fists? I’m not advocating let’s all go around and punch people but if someone is trying to take something of yours 9 times outta 10 a blow square to the nose will cause them to immediately rethink they’re decision. I know I know violence is not the answer and all that, but what happened to the days of old where if you got into an altercation that resulted in fisticuffs that you stood your ground and exchanged hands. You either won or lost and the outcome was respected. You shook hands after and went your separate ways. You didn’t go home grab your pistol and then go shoot the guy hours later because you lost. You learned to fight better. Again, not advocating for violence but it’s sure a hell of a lot better than getting out shooting someone over a flag... that’s just insane.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
100% agreed on that!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You’re kind of a hot head, aren’t you? Looking at your 200+ post, it nothing but, bitching or complaining about one thing or another. Why so unhappy?

Lol! He needs to spread his legs and grab that string and pull it out!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think this member stated in post 45 that his statement was merely an expression, not that he would actually recommend shooting someone for taking a flag. Now the other guy........ :idontknow:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I think this member stated in post 45 that his statement was merely an expression, not that he would actually recommend shooting someone for taking a flag. Now the other guy........ :idontknow:

More a continuation of this:

IMG_6386.jpg

And this:

IMG_6387.jpg

Zevulin

You’re kind of a hot head, aren’t you? Looking at your 200+ post, it nothing but, bitching or complaining about one thing or another. Why so unhappy?

Actually not a hot head at all, couldn’t be happier at this stage of my life, I have the privilege of being able to impact people’s lives in a positive way everyday when they’re at their lowest! I just happen to be passionate about what is right, and respect for others!

Top Bottom