people talk crap about this forum a lot and i have have never understood why

speed3d

These threads are very common....but I still feel the need to read through every one!! Some new takes on previous replies in this one- and for some reason it is hitting my funny bone today. I know some of you veterans have been dealing with this stuff for so long it probably doesn't make you anything but pissed; but I have only been a member for a year & a half, am well into a growler of good craft beer, and am still amused by repeated stupidity by posting something for sale on a forum without reading the rules. Or obviously having read through the forum since these types of threads (bash fests) are so common. I can't imagine doing this after logging on to this forum more than a couple times- unless you're blatantly masochistic!

BLCK4X4

I will wire you money tomorrow! Half of that is for the shipping company and the other half is for taxes, so you can just wire it back to me[emoji6]
Do you take Bitcoin?

bonedaddy

Personally I love these stupid sale threads - they are a f'n riot to read through... this was just what I needed ot read through to start my morning... :thumb:

What no chips for sale?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just proves that the people that post these, are never on the forum, or they would know what was about to happen to them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I've been busy trying to catch up on work after being out of town, wheeling with my friends and exploring the desert since Thursday of last week and as I was going through my PM's today, I came across this gem...

jeeplove225 said:
even before I owned a jeep I followed you.

I watch all of your videos you post and loved wayalife (I'm a pretty quiet person so I don't post anything)...until now

Now after seeing the disgusting amount of assholes in the forum I am pulling the stickers I bought from you off of my jeep.

you can delete my post if you want ....

from what I have seen I thought you were a pretty cool person and are all about the wayalife and having people coming together and becoming friends ....

that is not what is happening here

sure I broke the rules and I am sorry but I need to sell my jeep ...I do not want to sell my jeep however, I have to so I broke the rules in desperation

:crazyeyes:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
LOL!! I've been busy trying to catch up on work after being out of town, wheeling with my friends and exploring the desert since Thursday of last week and as I was going through my PM's today, I came across this gem...

:crazyeyes:

So he broke the rules knowing he broke the rules. Then cries because he got called out about it. Now he removes all stickers from his jeep and is gonna cry to everybody he knows about this place even though it was HIS fault for getting called out on here but we are the assholes?

I just don't get how people can act like that.

I will wire you money tomorrow! Half of that is for the shipping company and the other half is for taxes, so you can just wire it back to me[emoji6]
Do you take Bitcoin?

Let me guess - you're stationed in south america at a military base and you want to buy the item for your son and your shipping agent will be there to pick up the item tomorrow? :cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked
Calling bullshit on that one! If he would have started out stating what he did in that message maybe he would have gotten a break. Doing it after the fact? NOT!

Then they don't have to buy the jeep ...I am not here to prove myself to anyone that I can be a part of a community. I do support you guys and tell everyone about this forum, just because i don't post stuff on here doesn't mean i am not a supporter.

I have to be honest people talk crap about this forum a lot and i have have never understood why. Now it is starting to become apparent to me.

You guys don't want to buy the jeep don't buy it. and if you guys don't like the fact that I havnt posted before now ....delete the damn thing... its up to you guys ...i don't care ..its becoming a waste of my time....i just thought i would give more people the opputunity to buy a jeep...so i put it on a jeep forum.

I'm not wasting my time arguing with people on here about things that don't matter. My health is declining i need to sell my jeep so that's it.

But thanks for the concerns.

also you seem to be a pretty understanding individual so this really is not directed at you.

This is the best Jeep forum out there for the CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS because the awesome admins take a lot of time out of their daily lives to ENFORCE THE RULES. Without rules that are enforced, there is no order. When there is no order, you end up with a forum that is filled with fighting and spam and no one has fun.

That is why this forum is as awesome and as fun as it is. And I just want to thank Eddie, Cindy, and all the people that take so much time to run and enforce the rules here to make it so great for us. :yup::thumb:

Napalm

This is the best Jeep forum out there for the CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS because the awesome admins take a lot of time out of their daily lives to ENFORCE THE RULES. Without rules that are enforced, there is no order. When there is no order, you end up with a forum that is filled with fighting and spam and no one has fun.

That is why this forum is as awesome and as fun as it is. And I just want to thank Eddie, Cindy, and all the people that take so much time to run and enforce the rules here to make it so great for us. :yup::thumb:

X2. Well said!

JAGS

Hooked
This guy is pulling the stickers off a jeep he "needs to sell" ... and is that supposed to make us care? He is SELLING his jeep, thus not here to be part of the forum or a member of the community.

james2003w

I love how the description has enough detail to still remain vague and there's no damn photo.

But sure, I'll buy your Jeep. Drive it up here to the Rainy City, sign the title over to me and I'll give you my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge I don't use it because I can't afford it. I'll then offer you to drive you to the airport in my new Jeep so you can fly home. But let me know when you land I want to make sure I can send you the money via Western Union.

WJCO

Meme King
I love how the description has enough detail to still remain vague and there's no damn photo.

But sure, I'll buy your Jeep. Drive it up here to the Rainy City, sign the title over to me and I'll give you my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge I don't use it because I can't afford it. I'll then offer you to drive you to the airport in my new Jeep so you can fly home. But let me know when you land I want to make sure I can send you the money via Western Union.

Lol. :cheesy:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Lol I love these threads. I especial love when they claim to have been a long time supporter of the forum, but obviously have not read anyone of the countless for sale threads like this one. But hey, get mad and talk shit because you were dipshit that didn't read or follow very simple and clearly written rules. Classic

rinkishjk

LOL! :eek::cool:

Anyone noticed how much detail that was put into the description of the spod in the Jeep? Eddie i'd look into that considering their past actions!

Top Bottom