Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

That both rock stations play the chargers game in San Diego on sundays. I just want music y’all!! Also when people in California try to block motorcycles from lane sharing in traffic. Why??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know this is going to stir the pot but here goes... The NFL and all their bullshit that's going on right now. Stand up like an American who gets the "privilege"to be able to make millions of dollars to play a game during the song that stands for you to have the ability to do so. (On a side note I don't watch the game and could care less about it but it's still as frustrating as hell... This is the what pisses you off thread so)

Also all of the idiots and morons and politicians who want to scream about gun control right after the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history. I am a gun person and always will be and believe there should be certain things done differently but everyone is using it to their political and personal advantage. Instead of screaming about gun rights or gun control... Take a second and pray and raise money for the people that suffered in this tragedy. I know plenty of people are doing so because they've raised a ton of money so far for the victims but why can't all the idiots keep their mouths quiet out of respect for the slain victims who got their lives tragically cut short by some psycho.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know this is going to stir the pot but here goes... The NFL and all their bullshit that's going on right now. Stand up like an American who gets the "privilege"to be able to make millions of dollars to play a game during the song that stands for you to have the ability to do so. (On a side note I don't watch the game and could care less about it but it's still as frustrating as hell... This is the what pisses you off thread so)

Also all of the idiots and morons and politicians who want to scream about gun control right after the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history. I am a gun person and always will be and believe there should be certain things done differently but everyone is using it to their political and personal advantage. Instead of screaming about gun rights or gun control... Take a second and pray and raise money for the people that suffered in this tragedy. I know plenty of people are doing so because they've raised a ton of money so far for the victims but why can't all the idiots keep their mouths quiet out of respect for the slain victims who got their lives tragically cut short by some psycho.

Unfortunately, prayer does not do anything. Actually doing something does. My hopes are this will not be forgotten and just put on sidelines until the next wack job!

Unfortunately, prayer does not do anything. Actually doing something does. My hopes are this will not be forgotten and just put on sidelines until the next wack job!
I completely agree, I hope people do not forget this. Doing something does make a difference, the prayer thing is just a personal preference.

Top Bottom