Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
California,

I have to show a birth certificate, drivers license, thumb print, eye test, two different utility bills for address verification just to renew my drivers license (CDL).

California - no voter ID required

Fuck you..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cruise control having to be turned on before hitting “set”. Pisses me off every time. I get up to speed hit set, then immediately feel as if the Jeep has a Jake brake. Do the whole process over again to build speed and it’s a 50/50 crap shoot I get it right or screw it up again.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Jake brake laws annoy the hell out of me in small towns. So you want to make it illegal for semis to use braking systems because you don’t like the noise?? Wtf

JKbrick

Is the answer to the whole taking a knee controversy to not show the anthem on tv and hope everyone forgets? Like everything else people forget a week or two after anything happens.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Is the answer to the whole taking a knee controversy to not show the anthem on tv and hope everyone forgets? Like everything else people forget a week or two after anything happens.

I don’t forget. Fuck those bastards. I don’t give a shit if you like Trump, or not. That is disrespectful to every serviceman that ever died, or lost a limb.

Top Bottom