Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
The fact that this is referred to as a "skid". It took me looking at a picture of it to realize that that was what was being referred to as the"skid" that needed to be removed lol. Doesn't look like it would provide any protection at all IMG_20171025_164725.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Clip boards, keys, books. I don’t get it. After guys noticed I took the time to buff out all the scratches and put a coat of wax on they totally avoid my rig during the circle jerk. And of course now I’m the weird one because I take care of my shit??? Haha

Clay bar, 4 different compounds and pads then polish and finished with a decent wax. Brought the paint back to life.
View attachment 280758 .

#getoffmylawnpunk!

You are a little fucked up, but I get it. [emoji23]

My old Sgt would wash, dry and detail the interior before every shift. Even if it was clean. I would avoid driving his car at all costs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A little off topic but I've been curious. Do deputy's share patrol cars? I know most FD's have 3 shifts and they all staff one rig. I'm fortunate enough that only myself and my crew staff my engine so we are to blame when its dirty or messed up usually. It would drive me crazy having to clean up others' messes or them not having the same standards of clean and orderly as I do.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Why was he acquitted? Was it jury nullification or did the prosecutor fail to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt? I haven’t seen the verdict or the proof, but an acquittal can have absolutely nothing to do with legal status.

JAGS

Hooked
Why was he acquitted? Was it jury nullification or did the prosecutor fail to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt? I haven’t seen the verdict or the proof, but an acquittal can have absolutely nothing to do with legal status.

Read an interesting article on NPR.com about the trial/verdict. Not that you didn't know, but you seem to be on to something.

VMSHack

The entire case should have nothing to do with immigration at all. If it was a white guy everyone one would be saying “ he’s a great swimmer and a conviction would interfere with the potential he has for a scholarship” it was an unnecessary death of someone gore heaven sake. Our judicial said he was an innocent man so let our laws dictate guilt

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
From the brief articles I've read the whole case sounds very sloppy to me. I'm all for tighter boarders but status has nothing to do with this case. Sounds like the prosecution was banking on it and the investigators half assed their job because of it. It was a tragic and unnecessary loss of life. You can point fingers all over if you want but it doesn't change the fact that she is still dead.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
So now we still have a killer and a illegal on US soil probably living off my hard earned money. These F’n cities are a joke 👎. If I we’re the dad I would make it my
Mission to deport him on my own.

Zevulin

The guy was back and forth across the border 5 times and a convicted criminal, he shouldn’t have been here bottom line! God I hope someone takes this fucker out! Where’s loud mouth Pelosi on this?

JK-JOHN-E

The defense said it was an accidental discharge? When we all know it was a negligent discharge by a jack stick illegal felon that admitted to pulling the trigger. So what if bullet ricocheted? He pulled the trigger and admitted it, and Kate died in her Dads arms. That’s what happened, that’s BS he wasn’t convicted for at least involuntary maslaughter!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Too bad he didn't have 2 ounces of pot on him or unpaid parking tickets when they arrested him. He would have been locked up for that for sure.

Top Bottom