Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
When you switch out your soft top for the hard top for the season and find that you have flexed out and tweaked the body somehow. Now you have a massive air leak where the Freedom Panels come together. :mad:
Sounds like a fucking jet is flying above me. .

Time to break out the tube of weatherstrip adhesive

Ddays

Hooked
Goin for 2 today:

When people leave lead ropes in the tall grass for you to find later on when you try to mow the shit and it wraps so tight around the spindle that the mower stalls the goddam tractor :furious3:

And of course no one left the damn thing there.

1128171044.jpg

mule

The defense said it was an accidental discharge? When we all know it was a negligent discharge by a jack stick illegal felon that admitted to pulling the trigger. So what if bullet ricocheted? He pulled the trigger and admitted it, and Kate died in her Dads arms. That’s what happened, that’s BS he wasn’t convicted for at least involuntary maslaughter!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This boils down to the prosecutor not doing their job. Look at OJ Simpson and Kaycee Anthony. Now this is an example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This boils down to the prosecutor not doing their job. Look at OJ Simpson and Kaycee Anthony. Now this is an example.

Agreed, and I never said the guy was without fault. But, his immigration status has absolutely nothing to do with guilt or innocence for the particular crime in question (except maybe as an enhancement if the underlying crime is proven).

WJCO

Meme King
Foreverspin Top ads that keep popping up. Not sure if any of you have seen this, but they're these perfectly machined metal tops and they keep popping up on my web search for no reason. I have zero need for this product but the more I see them, the more I want one.

e32e02d70700e574e590e90d66046982.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Agreed, and I never said the guy was without fault. But, his immigration status has absolutely nothing to do with guilt or innocence for the particular crime in question (except maybe as an enhancement if the underlying crime is proven).

Was he represented by a court appointed consul?...

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
As I get closer to 50 I am starting to think it would be quite the time saver to just list the things that don't piss me off.
My grandfather said years ago this is why most old folks are content to pass on. It's not that they want to die, it's just preferable compared to putting up with other peoples shit any longer.

BaddestCross

As I get closer to 50 I am starting to think it would be quite the time saver to just list the things that don't piss me off.
My grandfather said years ago this is why most old folks are content to pass on. It's not that they want to die, it's just preferable compared to putting up with other peoples shit any longer.
Same. Sounds like your grandfather was a wise man. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ddays

Hooked
International shipping.

Holy buttfuck batman! :eek: 1 box, 14# containing 4 pieces of toddler clothing and 5 Dr. Seuss books.

$250

Merry Christmas and fuck you FedEx

BaddestCross

Tried that once. Looked like they punted the box the whole way across the Atlantic & shit was broken.
This is why I said "unfortunately" 😞

Having to send my son stuff while he's stationed overseas, I've had to use the USPS because I've been told they're the only one that will ship to military bases. I've been lucky so far in the damage respect but I've gone the EVO-style packaging route for the breakable stuff. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom