Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Zstairlessone

When trucks do the "takes 5 miles to pass another truck" bullshit on the interstates. C'mon, really man? Then when they pull over into the right hand lane the next thing you know its like you're on the backstretch of Daytona trying to pass the guy. :idontknow:

Or when they do it on the only passing lane for 30 miles leaving you stranded behind both of them forever

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When trucks do the "takes 5 miles to pass another truck" bullshit on the interstates. C'mon, really man? Then when they pull over into the right hand lane the next thing you know its like you're on the backstretch of Daytona trying to pass the guy. :idontknow:

How about when two trucks are going 45 up a hill one in front of the other and the the one in back hits 46 and thinks it’s a good time to pass going up a fucking 5 mike long grade. How about you slow down one mile an hour so and fucking pass in a few minutes. Asshole

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
How about when two trucks are going 45 up a hill one in front of the other and the the one in back hits 46 and thinks it’s a good time to pass going up a fucking 5 mike long grade. How about you slow down one mile an hour so and fucking pass in a few minutes. Asshole

x2 on this. I had it happen 4 or 5 times on the way back from PA last week

Moose92YJ

1. Inconsiderate people. This covers almost all of them.

2. Specifically, in reference to 1, people that piss on the seat of public restrooms. It absolutely makes my blood boil when I take my 3 year old to the bathroom and it's filthy. Of course, he starts trying to raise the seat to pee because he's wanting to help and gets someone else's pee on his hands. Pisses me off just thinking about it.

Ddays

Hooked
Or when they do it on the only passing lane for 30 miles leaving you stranded behind both of them forever

x2 on this. I had it happen 4 or 5 times on the way back from PA last week

Yes! - experienced all of the above the whole way back from Nebraska last week. Dirty fuckers. None of em had CB's either cause if they did they woulda run me off the road for all the rotten names I was calling em....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They don't care they pull out in front of other trucks to

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh yeah I’ve seen that too. Just as bad. One truck is pulling hard in the passing lane up and hill and one of the other jackasses who is going slow pulls out in front of him. Idiots.

I’m all for trucks passing and get that they go slower but some of them are just assholes. I’m sure you’ve seen quite a bit of that crap driving. And I feel like it’s worse on the West Coast.

Dale72

Hooked
Oh yeah I’ve seen that too. Just as bad. One truck is pulling hard in the passing lane up and hill and one of the other jackasses who is going slow pulls out in front of him. Idiots.

I’m all for trucks passing and get that they go slower but some of them are just assholes. I’m sure you’ve seen quite a bit of that crap driving. And I feel like it’s worse on the West Coast.

Yeah that's why I really don't want to be driving a truck anymore but here in the lovely state of Mississippi there is nothing else I can do

BobNH

Yeah that's why I really don't want to be driving a truck anymore but here in the lovely state of Mississippi there is nothing else I can do

Come on up here, head further north to the Northeast Kingdom and drive a logging truck. They own the roads, and have no inkling of speed on a 2 lane road. They are truly insane, almost on par with wrc drivers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dale72

Hooked
Come on up here, head further north to the Northeast Kingdom and drive a logging truck. They own the roads, and have no inkling of speed on a 2 lane road. They are truly insane, almost on par with wrc drivers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Log trucks and dump trucks only know two speeds stop and wide open

Sent from my 9024W using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
When you order your steak cooked medium, and it isn’t even close. For God’s sake, under cook it, if you’re going to miss it! The damned thing was past medium well, forcing me to use streak sauce to add flavor.

BaddestCross

When you order your steak cooked medium, and it isn’t even close. For God’s sake, under cook it, if you’re going to miss it! The damned thing was past medium well, forcing me to use streak sauce to add flavor.

1. I wouldn't stand for that shit. Bring me a new steak.

2. A1 anywhere near me pisses me off. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
1. I wouldn't stand for that shit. Bring me a new steak.

2. A1 anywhere near me pisses me off. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

In a hurry. I also don’t like the extra toppings you may get if you complain. I’ve eaten at this place, a dozen times, or more, while working out of town. They usually get it right. Tonight I had a half-eaten, tasteless hunk of steer.

Top Bottom