Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

BaddestCross

In a hurry. I also don’t like the extra toppings you may get if you complain. I’ve eaten at this place, a dozen times, or more, while working out of town. They usually get it right. Tonight I had a half-eaten, tasteless hunk of steer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Understandable, I suppose... I'll put up with all kinds of issues with my food for the same reason, but if I'm ordering a steak I've gotta get at least medium rare or it's going back. They can spit on it all they want.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Jackasses dropping of coolant and other things at the county shed, used oil collection site. These fools don’t realize or care that it’s a privilege to have this resource Free Of Charge. Just once I would like to read in the local paper that one of these jackasses got a ticket for illegal dumping!

IMG_6831.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
When you order a salad at a restaurant and they only put two croutons on it. Cmon, those things can't be that expensive. I just ordered a 6 dollar salad from you people.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
When you order a salad at a restaurant and they only put two croutons on it. Cmon, those things can't be that expensive. I just ordered a 6 dollar salad from you people.

I hate it when I go to a burger joint and instead of fries they give you a salad.

Top Bottom