Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Lojo

Standing in line behind someone who is talking on the phone instead of paying attention to the cashier!!! Seriously!! Manners people put the phone away!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

Stupid employees. So I needed to paint a shipping container. Ask the guy at Menards how much paint will I need. He pulls out his smart phone does some math and said "Two gallons" Sweet, buy the paint go home and it painted about half of the container. Fuck clean up the paint gun this take about 20 minutes, drive the 30 minutes back to Menards, buy two more gallons of paint, Takes about 30 minutes, Drive back home and now it is getting dark. Fucked off the rest of my afternoon because he was only half right.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Hearing a new noise on your Jeep, but not being able to pinpoint it.

I started hearing some sort of small faint rattle such as a washer whenever I hit a bump, but I’ve tightened everything and checked all the bolts and they are tight. Haven’t found a loose washer yet...

I think it’s on my roof rack... that’s as far as I’ve traced it [emoji23]

Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Also, why do people merge on to the interstate at 50mph. It's a 75 zone by my house and people just tootle on down the ramp and pull into traffic at 50-60 mph. If you have that much time on your hands, take the damn back roads.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seriously!! I kid you not there is a guy that lives down the street from me and drives an old VW bug that is Capable of doing the speed limit, but for some crazy un explainable reason decides to drive 40 miles an hour everywhere he go’s. 40 MILES AN HOUR hahahahaah semis are passing him on the freeway!! Come on man talk about impeding traffic. Haha

jesse3638

Hooked
Seriously!! I kid you not there is a guy that lives down the street from me and drives an old VW bug that is Capable of doing the speed limit, but for some crazy un explainable reason decides to drive 40 miles an hour everywhere he go’s. 40 MILES AN HOUR hahahahaah semis are passing him on the freeway!! Come on man talk about impeding traffic. Haha

I say death wish x2. VW bug and driving slow..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Douche bags that think every one at the gas station wants to listen to their music. He sat in his car after he pulled up to the pump changing the song to one I’m assuming he thought would make everyone see how cool he was. Nice scarf by the way. IMG_0016.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Douche bags that think every one at the gas station wants to listen to their music. He sat in his car after he pulled up to the pump changing the song to one I’m assuming he thought would make everyone see how cool he was. Nice scarf by the way. View attachment 313092

Douchbags that do the same thing on the trail. Cuz everyone wants to listen to fucking Megadeath blasted at 175db while you're in the woods. :2thumbsup: Three rednecks in their trail only rigs did this last weekend at a ride we were on.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Douchbags that do the same thing on the trail. Cuz everyone wants to listen to fucking Megadeath blasted at 175db while you're in the woods. :2thumbsup: Three rednecks in their trail only rigs did this last weekend at a ride we were on.

Nothing like the sounds of nature! I’m with you bro! Hoping for severe mechanical breaks.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Big cities! After spend three days in downtown Chicago, all I wanted to do was find a quiet dark cave to go hide in. I don’t know how people live like that.

I hear that. My wife's best friend from high school lives north of downtown. We go stay with her for a few days a couple times a year. I feel like a caged animal after being there for about two hours.

jesse3638

Hooked
Douche bags that think every one at the gas station wants to listen to their music. He sat in his car after he pulled up to the pump changing the song to one I’m assuming he thought would make everyone see how cool he was. Nice scarf by the way. View attachment 313092

That's why I always make sure to turn down my music when topples and doorless when I pull into a parking lot or gas station. I also rarely listen to music when on a run.
Big cities! After spend three days in downtown Chicago, all I wanted to do was find a quiet dark cave to go hide in. I don’t know how people live like that.

Can't agree with you more. I hate having to go down into the LA area for anything. I do not understand people who say cities are beautiful and love living in them.

jdofmemi

That was a thing on the Rubicon too. A lot of trail rigs with boat speakers, cranked up and driving around all hours of the day and night

Whatever happened to respect for others?

Ddays

Hooked
Man o man, I'm starting to feel like a crabby old fucker posting so much in this thread but....

Anyone else pulled over to let an emergency vehicle pass on by and then the goddam numbnuts that was right behind you decide that they get to pull out in front of you? WTF is that deal? Then they get pissed and lay on their horn at you like you're the stupid ass when they get cut off. Fuck you Kurt Busch, no passing under caution! :grayno:

JKbrick

Man o man, I'm starting to feel like a crabby old fucker posting so much in this thread but....

Anyone else pulled over to let an emergency vehicle pass on by and then the goddam numbnuts that was right behind you decide that they get to pull out in front of you? WTF is that deal? Then they get pissed and lay on their horn at you like you're the stupid ass when they get cut off. Fuck you Kurt Busch, no passing under caution! :grayno:

I agree with the first part, I think I could post daily in this thread

jesse3638

Hooked

See it all the time. That or the people who don't pull to the right and just stop in the lane they're in. Drives me nuts.

Try being the emergency vehicle. Did you know that on SoCal freeways when CHP stops traffic for a Fire or TC you as a motorist get to make a U-turn and travel the wrong way up the shoulder blocking any incoming resources trying to pass said stopped traffic on the left? Pretty fucking incredible how idiotic and impatient people are. My entertainment is watching them freak out and try to find a place to get out of my way...haha.

Top Bottom