Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Man o man, I'm starting to feel like a crabby old fucker posting so much in this thread but....

Anyone else pulled over to let an emergency vehicle pass on by and then the goddam numbnuts that was right behind you decide that they get to pull out in front of you? WTF is that deal? Then they get pissed and lay on their horn at you like you're the stupid ass when they get cut off. Fuck you Kurt Busch, no passing under caution! :grayno:

I had the exact same thing happen to me 2 weekends ago. I haven't lost my temper that quickly or intensely in decades. It was a flipping 20 something that needed a good slap upside the head. My 21 year old son was in the car with, he was completely freaked out by how mad I got. I'm pretty sure he won't do that to anyone in the future.

jesse3638

Hooked
Or the guy with the highest lift on his 2wd Chevy pickup. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saw them stuck all past weekend in the sand. People have no idea they need to or how to air down for driving in the sand. I go down to 20 in the front and 15 in the rear of our 3/4 -1 ton pickups and can go anywhere. We pulled a guy out in a RAM 2500. Buried to the axles, aired down to 23 in the front and thats all. Watched another 4 vehicle daisy chain pulling a guy out who was pulling a trailer. None of which appeared to be aired down very much as all their wheels were hopping badly..haha.

OK, back on topic.

Ddays

Hooked
Did you know that on SoCal freeways when CHP stops traffic for a Fire or TC you as a motorist get to make a U-turn and travel the wrong way up the shoulder blocking any incoming resources trying to pass said stopped traffic on the left?

LOL, at first I'm thinking, "well that's a pretty fucking stupid regulation" before I realized you were being facetious. Good grief - how did we make it this far as a species without frogs overtaking us? :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Man o man, I'm starting to feel like a crabby old fucker posting so much in this thread but....

Anyone else pulled over to let an emergency vehicle pass on by and then the goddam numbnuts that was right behind you decide that they get to pull out in front of you? WTF is that deal? Then they get pissed and lay on their horn at you like you're the stupid ass when they get cut off. Fuck you Kurt Busch, no passing under caution! :grayno:

That last sentence. Lol [emoji23]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Opening a used can of POR. Ruins the can every time no matter how hard I try to clean the Rim. Ordered some plastic pint size containers to put my left overs in. And I think I will put some sort of grease on the Cap to prevent it from sticking.

IMG_9463.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Idaho drivers... I lost count of how many people just love driving in your blind spot! They act like they will be passing you, flying up then drive the same speed as you for several minutes... happened time and time again! Even in the evening, they drive just far back enough where their headlights caught my mirror and blinded me... I started driving with my mirror pointed out so it blinds them

Idaho drivers... I lost count of how many people just love driving in your blind spot! They act like they will be passing you, flying up then drive the same speed as you for several minutes... happened time and time again! Even in the evening, they drive just far back enough where their headlights caught my mirror and blinded me... I started driving with my mirror pointed out so it blinds them

You would love California.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Not just Idaho. People somehow fly up behind you, then stop and can’t get around. This is while I’m driving with cruise control, too.

Interestingly, when I pass someone on a 4 lane, I have noticed most people match your speed, and you have to speed up to go around. Once you pass them, it’s like they realize, “Oh shit, I’m speeding,” and fall back.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think my biggest right now besides vin number and PIN number is people driving under 80 in the left two lanes. 1230 in the morning driving back from the airport and the left two lanes have two cars going 60 and no other people around. What the fucking fuck are you doing?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I think my biggest right now besides vin number and PIN number is people driving under 80 in the left two lanes. 1230 in the morning driving back from the airport and the left two lanes have two cars going 60 and no other people around. What the fucking fuck are you doing?

They supposedly made that against the law...again, here. It was already illegal, but they are supposed to begin ticketing people for it. I haven’t seen a reduction in left lane riding.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They supposedly made that against the law...again, here. It was already illegal, but they are supposed to begin ticketing people for it. I haven’t seen a reduction in left lane riding.

Even if it is a law here not a chance in hell anything will be done about it. Not enough cops to make anything happen with the amount of people here.

I’ve always said Bay Area drivers suck compared to Southern California. At least in SoCal everyone is pissed and hauling ass.

WJCO

Meme King

Even if it is a law here not a chance in hell anything will be done about it. Not enough cops to make anything happen with the amount of people here.

Same here. It pisses me off beyond measure. Illegal here as well but not enforced.

Top Bottom