Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

RCVRY

And here's the start of tonight's evening :doh:
[/QUOTE]

At some point you can be certain it’s done on purpose.

My wife has the “flour sugar coffee” canisters on the counter. She’s constantly straightening them because every time I walk by I turn them the wrong way. OCD people are fun. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
At some point you can be certain it’s done on purpose.

My wife has the “flour sugar coffee” canisters on the counter. She’s constantly straightening them because every time I walk by I turn them the wrong way. OCD people are fun. [emoji38]

Man, thats pretty immature. I'd never do anything like that to my wife :naw:

pics.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL, if she had to use the stovetop or oven she'd starve. Or eat everything cold. I took over cooking duties about 10 years ago because she said I'm a better cook than her. :idontknow:
Stroke of the ego will get you every time...haha.

On that note at our old place it would just saying "End" when the microwave or timer was set. No walking by could clear it so at my house the time was always "End"..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Another thing is the use of essential oils in place of modern medicine. My step son has a severe infection in his finger where he pulled a hang nail because evidently oregano oil is better than antibiotic ointment...:crazyeyes:

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Another thing is the use of essential oils in place of modern medicine. My step son has a severe infection in his finger where he pulled a hang nail because evidently oregano oil is better than antibiotic ointment...:crazyeyes:

LOL, One of my salesmen does that shit. Yeah, rub some stinky lavender oil on that massive rash instead of going to the doctor. :grayno: Used as a mood enhancer, ok, I can believe that. As a medicinal replacement? Ummm, no.

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL, One of my salesmen does that shit. Yeah, rub some stinky lavender oil on that massive rash instead of going to the doctor. :grayno: Used as a mood enhancer, ok, I can believe that. As a medicinal replacement? Ummm, no.
Some of them make great air fresheners, but yeah I'll stick to hydrogen peroxide, iodine, bactine, Neosporen, and clean bandages for wound care. He came back from his dads and said his step mom was putting those oils on it. I do believe some of them can be used as an antiseptic, but I'm not so sure about curing a bacterial infection. After a week of no improvement I'd probably figure out it wasn't working...haha.

Last edited:

JC113

Pretty much every one of my neighbors mows their lawns with the same 'lines' Its far from a yuppie neighborhood (aside from one moron who got willed his house and called a few times on my 'abandoned car') I make sure mine NEVER matches by doing mine at a 45* to theirs, with no cares about my 'lines' lining up.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Pretty much every one of my neighbors mows their lawns with the same 'lines' Its far from a yuppie neighborhood (aside from one moron who got willed his house and called a few times on my 'abandoned car') I make sure mine NEVER matches by doing mine at a 45* to theirs, with no cares about my 'lines' lining up.

I agree. I’ve got 4 acres of grass to mow. I couldn’t care less about pretty lines. I just want the shit cut.

jesse3638

Hooked

I agree. I’ve got 4 acres of grass to mow. I couldn’t care less about pretty lines. I just want the shit cut.
My ocd would never stand for that. Just like vacuuming....haha.

Ddays

Hooked
My ocd would never stand for that. Just like vacuuming....haha.

Holy Hell, crooked lines drive me batshit crazy. I also cut about 4 acres and I used to measure out my starting lines so all of the rest would be straight. :crazyeyes:
Midway through one summer we went on vacation and I had my son in law cut the grass and instead of following my lines he did an ever decreasing circle until he was done.
When I came home I almost had a stroke. Not mad at him (well, maybe a little) but it drove me so nuts that I had to go and re-cut it. That was the last time someone cut my grass.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I change the angle I cut my lawn every now and then, but I have to keep my lines straight lol but I won’t go as far as Ddays and measure out my line [emoji23]

Ddays

Hooked
I change the angle I cut my lawn every now and then, but I have to keep my lines straight lol but I won’t go as far as Ddays and measure out my line [emoji23]

Haha, thats only the first time of the year. I'm not that psychotic that I do it every time!

JKbrick

Speaking of grass, worthless businesses piss me off, I hired a company to cut my grass and they showed up twice. The last time being a week ago Tuesday. We have had rain and I get it fertilized so my grass was probably 10” tall, and to top it off we live at the entrance to our addition. Not that it’s a big addition with fancy houses but it still needs to look good. This is the result of an afternoon of mowing, with the help of two of my neighbors helping
IMG_0401.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom