Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jesse3638

Hooked
Just wondering, why would you chase bunnies off a lawn with a pellet gun? I could understand a vegetable garden, Mr. McGregor, but the lawn?

Do you hate Easter?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Also, I moved my trailer for the first time since winter last weekend and a baby bunny ran out. Barely as big as my hand. Poor little guy ran into the neighbors yard and was set upon by their poodles.
I dunno if he survived or if he became a fluffy poodle snack. Either way I felt bad and wished he stayed in my LAWN.
Why are you shooting bunnies on the lawn??!!

Just saw this. For clarification it was a slingshot with 1/4" steel shot not a pellet gun...haha. Wasn't meaning to kill it just chase it away. See the pics below

Bunnies
IMAG3122.jpg

No bunnies
IMAG3123.jpg

It’s a good bit of fun. Same with squirrels.

Don’t forget...
Merica! That’s why
View attachment 325396 .
I hate squirrels. They get into everything. Damn rats with fluffy tails. Today while driving there were 2 in the road. I thought a 2 for 1 but one got lucky..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
One thing I hate is when you go to throw something away in the dumpster and there is a 24"x18" box filled with those air filled packing balloons still inflated. I swear there are only a couple of us who know how to break down a box and deflate those things.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I will never use UPS again...

My wife orders a pair of shoes to our P.O. Box not knowing that UPS doesn’t ship to a PO Box. Then UPS says the order is delivered, so we go to our PO Box to expect a package. No package... next day thinking it took the people sorting the mail got behind. No package. That goes on for a couple days... still nothing.

Called the company we ordered from to refund us the money since our package is lost.

I went to ups on my lunch break to figure out what’s going on... it said it was delivered to our home address, which there was no package either... how the hell would they know to deliver to our home???

I decided to check with my neighbors and guess what I find, my wife’s shoes...
About a week after it said delivered!

UPS followed up by harassing my wife about us finding the shoes after saying she stole the shoes.

About a month and a half later, today, the company that sold the shoes followed up asking about the claim with ups and if she found the shoes. Of course my wife says yes and now the company wants us to pay them back again or send the shoes back [emoji849]

I told her to ship the shoes back then reorder new fresh smelling ones [emoji23]

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I will never use UPS again...

My wife orders a pair of shoes to our P.O. Box not knowing that UPS doesn’t ship to a PO Box. Then UPS says the order is delivered, so we go to our PO Box to expect a package. No package... next day thinking it took the people sorting the mail got behind. No package. That goes on for a couple days... still nothing.

Called the company we ordered from to refund us the money since our package is lost.

I went to ups on my lunch break to figure out what’s going on... it said it was delivered to our home address, which there was no package either... how the hell would they know to deliver to our home???

I decided to check with my neighbors and guess what I find, my wife’s shoes...
About a week after it said delivered!

UPS followed up by harassing my wife about us finding the shoes after saying she stole the shoes.

About a month and a half later, today, the company that sold the shoes followed up asking about the claim with ups and if she found the shoes. Of course my wife says yes and now the company wants us to pay them back again or send the shoes back [emoji849]

I told her to ship the shoes back then reorder new fresh smelling ones [emoji23]

You know ordering new shoes doesn’t do anything to hurt UPS . They get paid by the retailer ..

JC113

I deal with similar everytime a retailer uses FedEx instead of UPS. I cant have my mailbox on my property because I technically live on a 'paper road' and the Postmaster claims the delivery people dont go down it (not a dead end and when i was called and told this, the LLV went by-even waved at me-while on the phone). So my mailbox is at the end of my road, and although my house is clearly labeled (3 times actually), FexEx insists on leaving my packages on the same guys porch a street over (thats not even the same house number). I call, ask where my 'delivered' package is, get told "left on front porch", try to explain i dont HAVE a front porch and to get anything onto my BACK porch would require taking a 3 point shot or breaking into my house to drag it through, ending with getting told 'not our problem, its delivered'. If a retailer only uses FedEx anymore, they lose my business

Jsouder53

Hooked
I deal with similar everytime a retailer uses FedEx instead of UPS. I cant have my mailbox on my property because I technically live on a 'paper road' and the Postmaster claims the delivery people dont go down it (not a dead end and when i was called and told this, the LLV went by-even waved at me-while on the phone). So my mailbox is at the end of my road, and although my house is clearly labeled (3 times actually), FexEx insists on leaving my packages on the same guys porch a street over (thats not even the same house number). I call, ask where my 'delivered' package is, get told "left on front porch", try to explain i dont HAVE a front porch and to get anything onto my BACK porch would require taking a 3 point shot or breaking into my house to drag it through, ending with getting told 'not our problem, its delivered'. If a retailer only uses FedEx anymore, they lose my business

Sucks doesn’t it! I will only use USPS from now on

A.J.

Putting my axle installation on hold for the third weekend in a row. Thanks Wheelpros! Frustrating to say the least. All these pretty new parts sitting in boxes only to be held up by some lazy fuck stick that couldn't manage to do his job correctly. Of course now I have to haul all 5 wheels to a machine shop to get bored out to the correct size. The only machine shop that would even consider doing them while mounted. Oh yes! Of course they are already mounted! and beadlocks! so it's not like a quick easy dismount on a machine so I could just exchange the wheels. No biggie got it handled but nope! The Machine shop guy had to go out of town on an emergency so guess what!? Yep! Another week! So that brings us to Memorial Day weekend. Lucky for me I can use the shop but have to have 2 people (safety) think anyone doesn't already have plans for the 3 day weekend? Probably not going to happen so then that's another week. I'll be lucky to be doing break in by June! Yo! Wheelpros guy! 8 lug wheel centers are 125.5mm not 108mm. You have to do the centers too not just the lug holes! Do your job!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Putting my axle installation on hold for the third weekend in a row. Thanks Wheelpros! Frustrating to say the least. All these pretty new parts sitting in boxes only to be held up by some lazy fuck stick that couldn't manage to do his job correctly. Of course now I have to haul all 5 wheels to a machine shop to get bored out to the correct size. The only machine shop that would even consider doing them while mounted. Oh yes! Of course they are already mounted! and beadlocks! so it's not like a quick easy dismount on a machine so I could just exchange the wheels. No biggie got it handled but nope! The Machine shop guy had to go out of town on an emergency so guess what!? Yep! Another week! So that brings us to Memorial Day weekend. Lucky for me I can use the shop but have to have 2 people (safety) think anyone doesn't already have plans for the 3 day weekend? Probably not going to happen so then that's another week. I'll be lucky to be doing break in by June! Yo! Wheelpros guy! 8 lug wheel centers are 125.5mm not 108mm. You have to do the centers too not just the lug holes! Do your job!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Should have purchased wheels made in China. 🤣

fiend

Caught the Bug
Oh their still from China but they came as blanks so an American ( or immigrant ) had to drill them 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern and machine out centers. I guess I should be happy he got the bolt pattern right.

Is the company going to reimburse you for the work? Or did they offer to take them back? You’d think for the cost of those wheels, they’d be ready to make this right for you.

A.J.

Good companies will fix a problem when it happens. Great companies see the problem before it happens and the customer never knows there was a problem. Rare these days.

Ddays

Hooked
WIfe does this shit constantly. I never know what the time is in my kitchen because she never lets the goddam microwave finish it's cycle - it's always on 6, or 12, or 2...
This was just in one evening :crazyeyes:

mw1.jpg

mw2.jpg

mw3.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
When you pay for something via debit or credit card, it is instantly withdrawn. However, when you get a credit to your account and have money coming back to you, it takes 3 business days :rolleyes2:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I normally put it on the charging stand as soon as I get home because by that time I'm ready to chuck the fucker over the hill. And it's right next to the microwave so I have to get up either way

I get yelled at for leaving time on the microwave too. It doesn’t bother me because I can’t see that far away from the couch but my eyesight isn’t the best.

Top Bottom