Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

TrailHunter

Hooked
When you set up the Ass gasket perfectly on the Toilet Seat and then the god damn automatic sensor kicks in and quickly flushes all your hard work before you can sit the fuck down.

Jsouder53

Hooked
When you set up the Ass gasket perfectly on the Toilet Seat and then the god damn automatic sensor kicks in and quickly flushes all your hard work before you can sit the fuck down.

I hate those automatic toilets lol move an inch to wipe your ass and it flushes and sprays

WJCO

Meme King
The price of ink cartridges.

So the ink I've been buying from years is now locked up behind glass at the store. I was told they had a theft problem so they have to lock it up. So now I have to track down an employee that works in that department to open the vault. And then I can't just put it in my cart with my other groceries....No, I have to pay for it right there in that department separately.

No wonder thugs are stealing this shit. It's obnoxiously overpriced. I bought a simple budget jet printer over ten years ago for 19.99. Not once has the ink I've purchased over the years been cheaper than the printer.

Jsouder53

Hooked
When your neighbors dog chases off your barn cat... for some reason I always live where neighbors leave their pets roam... I’ve been having an on going issue with my neighbors dog being on our property barking at our barn cat at all hours of the day, even early weekend mornings. What really pisses me off is they have an acre fenced in! Why not let them use it!

I’ve talked with them a few times already and it just happened again.

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
When your neighbors dog chases off your barn cat... for some reason I always live where neighbors leave their pets roam... I’ve been having an on going issue with my neighbors dog being on our property barking at our barn cat at all hours of the day, even early weekend mornings. What really pisses me off is they have an acre fenced in! Why not let them use it!

I’ve talked with them a few times already and it just happened again.

Apparently my talk with them yesterday didn’t amount to much... I still see the dog just roaming about [emoji35] I’m about to say, whenever I see your dog roaming on our yard I’ll shoot it with my BB gun.

IMG_1087.jpg .

Saw this and started laughing my ass off after I cooled down from being pissed about this whole deal that hasn’t affected me for years.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Apparently my talk with them yesterday didn’t amount to much... I still see the dog just roaming about [emoji35] I’m about to say, whenever I see your dog roaming on our yard I’ll shoot it with my BB gun.

We didn’t tell our neighbor our plan just started to nail the dog with small rocks and he decided on his own that coming around was not fun anymore

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Get one of those badass slingshots, or bear spray maybe?

Bear spray might be a little over the top lol but a slingshot is a little more inconspicuous than a BB gun. My neighbor a few doors down (a ranch hand) apparently made a threat to kill one of their dogs not too long ago [emoji15] it was in his field harassing his cattle

medic2283

Paintballs work well, low PSI setting. If you can get your hands on pepper balls, it will never want to return haha.

Top Bottom