Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

TrailHunter

Hooked
On another job today, in a meeting... and the guy across the street backed right into my truck with his Honda. He hit the corner of my rear bumper so perfect it only left a rub mark but messed his up noticeably..... You can't make this shit up.... 2 days in a row at the same time of day. I couldn't F'n believe it. Loading my Jeep Now so I can the hell out of here. :crazyeyes:

JKbrick

On another job today, in a meeting... and the guy across the street backed right into my truck with his Honda. He hit the corner of my rear bumper so perfect it only left a rub mark but messed his up noticeably..... You can't make this shit up.... 2 days in a row at the same time of day. I couldn't F'n believe it. Loading my Jeep Now so I can the hell out of here. :crazyeyes:

You better wrap your truck in a safety yellow wrap or something

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked

No way man! What the hell are with the drivers over there?!?! I see why all the new vehicles have all these sensors, butt vibrators and automatic stop systems because people don’t know how to drive anymore!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Most oil change places end up hiring from the bottom of the barrel. People with any talent at all get a better job.

Or just some young kid starting out in life. I guess you could go the other way and say why would a grown man have some kid change his oil.:thinking:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sorry I wasn't trying to be an ass. It sure is a lot easier. I also us them from time to time. Just have to pick a place you can trust. I guess my point was that jobs like that are prominently young inexperienced kids. And yes some career bottom feeders.:yup:

No one ever touched my Jeeps. Now I’ll do the rest, even if it’s 9:09 pm, when it gets done.

jdofmemi

I think once you get hit, it is like a magnet to get hit again.

A couple of years ago, I got a new Dodge. It was a month old and a guy backed into me in a parking lot. I was sitting still, he drove past, then backed into me. Then had the nerve to claim I backed into him. I asked him how to explain that the dent was in the back of his truck, and the side of mine.

I left there, went to lunch and while still sitting in the truck, a lady missed the turn into the next spot, hit the same corner, backed up, parked and started walking off like nothing happened.

Neither one had insurance, surprise surprise.

Ddays

Hooked
Having to hear and see all of the ads saying "The Big Game" instead of what it actually is - the goddam Super Bowl.

Lighten up NFL - we get that you're trying to protect the brand but when all the radio announcers are saying "Big Game"
it seems kinda silly

Coop

Caught the Bug
People using the left lane for anything else but overtaking. I can’t stand it when someone drives the speed limit in the left lane.

These “drivers” seem to know it too! The only time they will leave the left lane is when their exit comes up.

Jsouder53

Hooked
People using the left lane for anything else but overtaking. I can’t stand it when someone drives the speed limit in the left lane.

Apparently it is now the “cruising lane”. Here it is actually decently flowing on the highway and people know the traffic laws for the most part which is nice

just a couple

1. I hate when politicians say " The American People want..." when the really should say " What I want..." Politician couldn't give a rats ass about working people...They just Whore themselves to get votes to stay in power...Plain and simple.

2. People who think they are better than others...I don't deal with this well...There is one at work. He learned real quick, I don't play that game.

3. People expecting us to learn their language, instead of them learn the language of the land. I travel a lot, no other country does this...Oh, if you don't...you're racist.

4. When a new boss is hired and they bring in their little crew of misfits. I had a friend, JEEPer also, he designed an integration of systems for medical informatics. He designed it by listening to doctors. No one else contributed. In comes new boss. Gives it to one of her cronies. He is getting credit...My friend quit and will have a job in a week. Want to see how it plays out with the old job...

4. The only JEEP problem I have....1, I don't have a garage to do all my work, 2. I don't have unlimited budget to match my JEEP dreams...3. Don't have time I want to dedicate to my JEEP...

Waaa...
Sorry for bitching but I had to vent!!:mad:

SLO

That I have waited 4 months to get my Jeep back from Motech and the trucking company finally picks it up today to ship it home, wants to deliver it Saturday or Sunday and we are gone until Monday.

Ddays

Hooked
That I have waited 4 months to get my Jeep back from Motech and the trucking company finally picks it up today to ship it home, wants to deliver it Saturday or Sunday and we are gone until Monday.

Redirect to me - I'll accept it and keep it safe and sound til Monday :brows:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Small roundabouts.... especially when it’s snowy or icy, you just slide all over the place. Or get stuck waiting for the line of traffic roll through since there isn’t enough space to squeeze in. Europe can keep those damn things

Top Bottom