Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
When you order Carne Asada tacos and the restaurant used meat from a 30 year old cow or something to make the goddam things. Chew on the damn meat for 10 minutes and then try to choke the whole wad down because it's like eating a meat gummi bear :mad:

jesse3638

Hooked
When you order Carne Asada tacos and the restaurant used meat from a 30 year old cow or something to make the goddam things. Chew on the damn meat for 10 minutes and then try to choke the whole wad down because it's like eating a meat gummi bear :mad:
Mmmmm....meat gummy bear.

That's terrible.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Came across these cum stains while coming off of golden spike with Don the other day. I guess at some point we’ll have to become mall crawlers because thanks to pieces of shit like this, we won’t have trails much longer
IMG_2816.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Came across these cum stains while coming off of golden spike with Don the other day. I guess at some point we’ll have to become mall crawlers because thanks to pieces of shit like this, we won’t have trails much longer

I hate those things and the assholes who drive them... they are always ripping down my road because my road is dirt and is closer to town than a national forest road.

View attachment 327786

Ah man. Tell me about it. When I lived in the desert I would avoid hitting the trails at all costs on holiday weekends. Bunch of jack asses. Tossing empties out while being douche bags is a prerequisite for driving those things.

Brute

Hooked
Ah man. Tell me about it. When I lived in the desert I would avoid hitting the trails at all costs on holiday weekends. Bunch of jack asses. Tossing empties out while being douche bags is a prerequisite for driving those things.

One of the greatest perks of retirement is being able to plan outdoor trips in the middle of the week...

Top Bottom