Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
Can all the dictionary people get together and officially banish the word "You're" from their pages? just make "Your" the one & only catch-all version of the goddam word.
Then I will no longer have to get irritated the approximately 25 times per day that I see it misspelled. Thank you.

PS: Ironically the trigger for this was Dynatrac using your in their latest IG post :naw:

Screenshot_20190620-161918_Instagram.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
I do the lawn maintenance for my landlord whenever I have spare time, which consists of 2 properties which equals about 3-4 acres total. The people that live there have been trashy... I’ve mowed over beer cans/bottles hidden in the grass and other random trash and plenty of massive piles of dog shit. Today was the last straw. I mowed over about 50 feet worth of wire from a fence repair that was just left in the grass. I told my landlord that either they can clean their yard and keep it clean or they can find someone else to mow for them. IMG_4274.jpg IMG_4275.jpg

jdofmemi

I do the lawn maintenance for my landlord whenever I have spare time, which consists of 2 properties which equals about 3-4 acres total. The people that live there have been trashy... I’ve mowed over beer cans/bottles hidden in the grass and other random trash and plenty of massive piles of dog shit. Today was the last straw. I mowed over about 50 feet worth of wire from a fence repair that was just left in the grass. I told my landlord that either they can clean their yard and keep it clean or they can find someone else to mow for them. View attachment 331283 View attachment 331284

It sucks when people have no consideration for others.
And there are way too many of them

Ddays

Hooked
I do the lawn maintenance for my landlord whenever I have spare time, which consists of 2 properties which equals about 3-4 acres total. The people that live there have been trashy... I’ve mowed over beer cans/bottles hidden in the grass and other random trash and plenty of massive piles of dog shit. Today was the last straw. I mowed over about 50 feet worth of wire from a fence repair that was just left in the grass. I told my landlord that either they can clean their yard and keep it clean or they can find someone else to mow for them.

No good deed goes unpunished :grayno:

jesse3638

Hooked
I do the lawn maintenance for my landlord whenever I have spare time, which consists of 2 properties which equals about 3-4 acres total. The people that live there have been trashy... I’ve mowed over beer cans/bottles hidden in the grass and other random trash and plenty of massive piles of dog shit. Today was the last straw. I mowed over about 50 feet worth of wire from a fence repair that was just left in the grass. I told my landlord that either they can clean their yard and keep it clean or they can find someone else to mow for them. View attachment 331283 View attachment 331284
That really sucks. I've run over smaller sections of wire with a push mower and that was a pain to untangle that would really suck on a riding mower.

Came across this last week trying to find a short cut to work. I hate illegal dumping, especially when there is a city run recycling yard you can dump green waste for free at and they mulch it. IMAG3191.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
It sucks when people have no consideration for others.
And there are way too many of them

No good deed goes unpunished :grayno:

That really sucks. I've run over smaller sections of wire with a push mower and that was a pain to untangle that would really suck on a riding mower.
What really sucked too is I just finished sharpening the blades before this happened... had to resharpen them again [emoji849]

Came across this last week trying to find a short cut to work. I hate illegal dumping, especially when there is a city run recycling yard you can dump green waste for free at and they mulch it. View attachment 331334

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is unbelievable on how people are...

jesse3638

Hooked
What really sucked too is I just finished sharpening the blades before this happened... had to resharpen them again [emoji849]

That is unbelievable on how people are...

Actually if you look off in the distance to the left of the debris pile that is the land fill right there. Costs usually 10-15 bucks when I've gone with a 16' trailer full of stuff.

morricus

People that respond with "Livin' the Dream" when I ask how they are doing.

Commercials that have a narrator with an English accent. There is no reason for it, its only there to give the illusion of quality or trust or something. Irritates the shit out me.

Slimebones

People that respond with "Livin' the Dream" when I ask how they are doing.

Commercials that have a narrator with an English accent. There is no reason for it, its only there to give the illusion of quality or trust or something. Irritates the shit out me.

Yeah, like English equates to quality. ie: Simon Cowell. Ha.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
When amazon started charging tax for your prime account. Horse shit.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The real bullshit is my state pressuring Amazon to collect sales tax, and telling the citizens it was to protect small business. If they gave a damn about small business, they would lower taxes on them, instead of collecting taxes somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom