Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Most things would be much easier in all metric, not to mention easier to integrate with the rest of the world.

Actually, I can't think of anything that would not be easier.

What’s annoying is Jeep has been metric for a long time, yet aftermarket guys still do shit in inches and fractions thereof. So we all have to carry two sets of wrenches, sockets, etc. If you’re selling shit for a metric vehicle, use metric fasteners. It’s not that complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Why can’t we just all go metric? I blame Reagan. [emoji23]

Because Merica! All countries where imperial measurements were developed (Europe) switched long ago. What’s really silly is that my American owned company manufacturers it’s catalog products as inch sizes with metric fasteners and advertises that metric sizes are available. When someone orders metric we re-machine the inch product and charge twice as much. Sounds crazy, but 99% of our products are sold to other US companies and they want inch.

jdofmemi

What’s annoying is Jeep has been metric for a long time, yet aftermarket guys still do shit in inches and fractions thereof. So we all have to carry two sets of wrenches, sockets, etc. If you’re selling shit for a metric vehicle, use metric fasteners. It’s not that complicated.

No kidding!

They are building from scratch, it is just as easy to buy metric hardware so it all matches.

When I mounted the LoD sliders on the JL, the hardware was all standard, except for the bolts that go into existing threaded holes, and there are metric bolts for those. 🤯

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Paying $70/month for supposedly the best internet in the land (200Mbps) and consistently getting less than 10Mbps:

IMG_9616.jpg

Hard to watch SNF when the HULU bombs out at every commercial.

fiend

Caught the Bug
When I mounted the LoD sliders on the JL, the hardware was all standard, except for the bolts that go into existing threaded holes, and there are metric bolts for those. 🤯

Haha. I think it was my rock hard skid plate that had the same issue and got me all riled up on this rant in the first place. [emoji23]🤣

JKbrick

When people staple a stack of papers together without lining all of the pages up first. :bored01:

Worse is when there is a smaller page inside the stack that didn't even get stapled and falls out.

Haha, or when one is backwards or upside down :crazyeyes:

Holy shit or when the lady that works for you prints and then staples email threads every fucking time someone responds, without removing previous staples. Or she paperclips shit together then they attach themselves to what she lays them on so shit is constantly missing. She’s on vacation the next two weeks I’m getting a bobcat and a dumpster just to clean her desk off.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I looked into this and firmware updates are automatically pushed to my cable modem/router. Right now the speed is terrific probably because no one else is home from work yet in my neighborhood [emoji849].

View attachment 334786

Not to go full nerd... but I had this problem when I lived in San Diego. Call your ISP and tell them they need to split the node.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom