Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
When you can't find something, you're running late and you're tearing the goddam house apart looking for it and you're totally pissed off at this point then someone always has to utter "well it's always in the last place you look for it"

255px-Operation_Castle_-_Romeo_001.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
When the roads are icy and people decide it’s safer to drive down the middle of the road around a blind corner and run you off the road. The other day, I was heading to big sky when all of the sudden some dumbass comes around the corner causing me to slide into a snow bank. The guy stopped for a split second then left without even to check to make sure I could get out (which I was able to). Luckily I didn’t come across this guy just up the road or I would’ve been down a hill....

jesse3638

Hooked
When the roads are icy and people decide it’s safer to drive down the middle of the road around a blind corner and run you off the road. The other day, I was heading to big sky when all of the sudden some dumbass comes around the corner causing me to slide into a snow bank. The guy stopped for a split second then left without even to check to make sure I could get out (which I was able to). Luckily I didn’t come across this guy just up the road or I would’ve been down a hill....
Hell rain here put 2 cars on their lids today in the same place about 5 mins apart. The driver of the first car said he was just changing lanes and spun out. My guess is he was driving way too fast.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Hell rain here put 2 cars on their lids today in the same place about 5 mins apart. The driver of the first car said he was just changing lanes and spun out. My guess is he was driving way too fast.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s crazy... sounds like too fast or maybe their tires were bald? Hopefully those people are okay!

Brute

Hooked
Looking for my sunglasses only to find them five minutes later...on top of my head. It has happened more then once...

Top Bottom