Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

WJCO

Meme King
People that demand to speak with the manager, then ask to speak to the CEO.

Guess what Asshole you are not that special. I don’t care how much you demand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's when you pay a homeless guy 50 bucks to pretend to be a CEO and give the customer his phone number. It works wonders. Both parties get something out of it.

Ddays

Hooked
Can the chip makers PLEASE quit trying to fool us with these fucking 2/3 empty bags? We all know the packaging is bullshit so just make the bags smaller & save all the extra packaging.

20200118_141218_resized.jpg

20200118_141211_resized.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, that's pretty extreme. Maybe the volcanic rock they were ground on made the chips heavier. [emoji2957]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I get that it's a "specialty" chip and all and the bag says 11oz, which isn't a lot, but why waste all the packaging? It's stupid. You can see through the window that the level in the bag is right at the top of the window. :rolleyes2:

limon_three

i friggin hate when someone drives in my blind spot...i will have my blinker on forever telling them i need to switch lanes only to find out the jack@$$ is eating, talking/texting, trying to drive and finding a good radio station!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
i friggin hate when someone drives in my blind spot...i will have my blinker on forever telling them i need to switch lanes only to find out the jack@$$ is eating, talking/texting, trying to drive and finding a good radio station!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I hate when I'm driving a long eating, talking/texting, trying to drive and finding a good radio station and the jackass next to me keeps staring at me. Keep your eyes on the road and worry about yourself not me...haha.

Sorry I had to. I too can't stand distracted driving.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I get that it's a "specialty" chip and all and the bag says 11oz, which isn't a lot, but why waste all the packaging? It's stupid. You can see through the window that the level in the bag is right at the top of the window. :rolleyes2:

They could make 2 bags out of 1. Reminds me that coupons really piss me off. Just lower the fucking price. Still can’t believe all the tree huggers haven’t stopped the whole waste of paper

BaddestCross

fiend

Caught the Bug
People who come to your house to visit or whatever and park in your driveway, thereby either trapping in your car or stopping you from parking in your own space.

Park on the fucking street people!

WJCO

Meme King
Is there a single company left that sells products in stores and includes decent quality hardware?! At least if they're going to include shitty hardware, add a disclaimer to the instructions:

Step 4: Do not use our shitty over priced hardware. Instead, go straight to your own garage and get your own 3 inch deck screws to install this cheap ass curtain rod in your kid's room. Note that deck screws are not included with our products.

Ddays

Hooked
People who come to your house to visit or whatever and park in your driveway, thereby either trapping in your car or stopping you from parking in your own space.

Oh man, this one gets me too.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Or leaving ruts in your yard like fucking morons. They never come back & help you fix them either :mad:

TrailHunter

Hooked

Oh man, this one gets me too.

--

Or leaving ruts in your yard like fucking morons. They never come back & help you fix them either :mad:

Or when your neighbor throws a party and there are 15 kids riding bikes & scooters in your driveway (adjacent driveways) ... and you walk out the next morning to see a gash in your Jeeps door. [emoji35]

IMG_2658.jpg

Top Bottom