Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

CalSgt

Hooked
Fucking thieves...

I bought two packs of allen keys to keep in my Jeep tool kit, never bothered opening them & ensuring all the correct sizes were there. I busted them out tonight to install my Synergy track bar brace & 3 of them were missing from the metric set. Specifically the 4mm one I needed. They came in those heavy duty plastic ziplocks, Im assuming some dickhead opened the package and stole them from the hardware store. Shitty thing is I can't even remember where I bought them, they've been in my tool kit for at least six months...

Bierpower

Hooked
Fucking thieves...

I bought two packs of allen keys to keep in my Jeep tool kit, never bothered opening them & ensuring all the correct sizes were there. I busted them out tonight to install my Synergy track bar brace & 3 of them were missing from the metric set. Specifically the 4mm one I needed. They came in those heavy duty plastic ziplocks, Im assuming some dickhead opened the package and stole them from the hardware store. Shitty thing is I can't even remember where I bought them, they've been in my tool kit for at least six months...
I definitely believe we need to go back to cutting people's hands off for stealing. Or at least fingers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

These radio ads saying some about “don’t let the credit card companies trick you into thinking you have to pay off your entire debt. Call us and we’ll eliminate or reduce to a fraction of what you owe without bankruptcy or bad credit.”

Makes me think being financially responsible is over rated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

PokerStogey

Thinking you are making an Odessey Extreme battery x2 order in plenty of time for a camp trip 2 weeks out only to first be notified a day and a half after the order that the online inventory was wrong and I should have thwm by the end of March. Then order from a local shop after confirming the batteries are infact available. They call 2 1/2 days later to say they have arrived, strip out my Genesis Dual Battery setup, roll down and find out they sent the wrong batteries. THEN the idiot at the counter proceeds to say, "obviously it is a compatible part or they wouldn't have sent them." Sorry... rant over

jesse3638

Hooked
Thinking you are making an Odessey Extreme battery x2 order in plenty of time for a camp trip 2 weeks out only to first be notified a day and a half after the order that the online inventory was wrong and I should have thwm by the end of March. Then order from a local shop after confirming the batteries are infact available. They call 2 1/2 days later to say they have arrived, strip out my Genesis Dual Battery setup, roll down and find out they sent the wrong batteries. THEN the idiot at the counter proceeds to say, "obviously it is a compatible part or they wouldn't have sent them." Sorry... rant over

Go buy some from costco to hold you over. They are cheap and good quality.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
When you yell at Alexa and she says "No, I'm not deaf, sorry if I didn't hear you clearly" and then you feel bad so you say sorry back. Idiot :rolleyes2:

Jsouder53

Hooked
I was planning to get half doors with my tax return... that was before something happened and now I owe $1,000 to federal taxes [emoji35][emoji849] I’ve never had an issue claiming 1 on my taxes...

jdofmemi

I was planning to get half doors with my tax return... that was before something happened and now I owe $1,000 to federal taxes [emoji35][emoji849] I’ve never had an issue claiming 1 on my taxes...

The feds changed the withholding amounts, so you get more $$ in your paycheck, and less refund at the end of the year.

It is a mixed blessing. You are not loaning the government your money interest free, but now you get no refund, or have to pay.

Jsouder53

Hooked
The feds changed the withholding amounts, so you get more $$ in your paycheck, and less refund at the end of the year.

It is a mixed blessing. You are not loaning the government your money interest free, but now you get no refund, or have to pay.

That’s good to know, I thought I was just getting screwed. Kind of a bummer no half doors!

WJCO

Meme King

In other words: " Would you like us to fuck you now? Or would you prefer to get fucked later? You will get fucked, but we'll give you the choice of when and how.... "

Top Bottom