Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Jsouder53

Hooked
Gotta love Craigslist... I went to go check on my truck post today, it was non existent... but I guess I was trying to sell a Toyota Tundra for $1600. When did I get that? Lol no wonder I haven’t gotten any response on it.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Gotta love Craigslist... I went to go check on my truck post today, it was non existent... but I guess I was trying to sell a Toyota Tundra for $1600. When did I get that? Lol no wonder I haven’t gotten any response on it.

Would you take $1000 for the tundra?

jesse3638

Hooked
When I thought it couldn't be any worse. Not only is the toilet paper the wrong way at work, but it's a commercial holder and you have to tear the core off to change the roll. I've been stuck with this for 2 days now...haha. The only way to add salt to the wound would be if that 2nd roll was being used too. 20200326_104352.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

When I thought it couldn't be any worse. Not only is the toilet paper the wrong way at work, but it's a commercial holder and you have to tear the core off to change the roll. I've been stuck with this for 2 days now...haha. The only way to add salt to the wound would be if that 2nd roll was being used too. View attachment 344188

Look on the bright side, at least there is toilet paper on it.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
If it wasn't worth its weight in gold I'd RIP the whole damn thing off and put on a new one the right way..haha

You think you have it bad? My work bought what was available. They are big rolls that have no perforations. They just barely fit on the fixtures and when you try a rip some off the roll it tears down the sheet instead of across leaving a fella with a big ball of uneven paper. I know, first world problem. [emoji23]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Anyone else disturbed Jessie took a pic while taking a shit and posted in?

I bet that happens often in the forum, posting while shitting..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Anyone else disturbed Jessie took a pic while taking a shit and posted in?

I bet that happens often in the forum, posting while shitting..

Actually I was done. At least I wasn't like the lady who used the restroom while in the middle of a zoom meeting and set her phone down and all saw...haha.

Ddays

Hooked
Actually I was done. At least I wasn't like the lady who used the restroom while in the middle of a zoom meeting and set her phone down and all saw...haha.

That’s why I always have my camera off and on mute on meetings.

Had a conference call last year where one of the mods forgot to disable her camera and we all got to see her pick & eat a booger. :cheesy:
In all fairness, I did feel bad for her because of all who saw it.

But then I laughed my ass off again

JKbrick

Had a conference call last year where one of the mods forgot to disable her camera and we all got to see her pick & eat a booger. :cheesy:

Did she resign? Holy shit that’s so gross

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Probably a close up so she couldn't even pull a Harbaugh type denial🤣🤣

Top Bottom