Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I heard on the news that they found a bunch of MCE fenders in a warehouse along with boxes of millions of Trump votes.
Lol. To me it sounded like they were waiting on the china material and did not want to say it, so they said their other distributor was on back order.

The additional 8 weeks was only a guesstimate too.

Ain't no one got time for that!

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. To me it sounded like they were waiting on the china material and did not want to say it, so they said their other distributor was on back order.

The additional 8 weeks was only a guesstimate too.

Ain't no one got time for that!

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Went into a bike shop the other day, there wasn’t a single bicycle. He said he has bikes ordered and his distributors are telling him they are at least 300 days out from filling orders still. Everything coming from China is behind

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Walking into a big chain coffee shop and having to wait 5-10 minutes for a black cup of coffee.

Abandoned that place. Haven’t had starbucks in a few years now.

View attachment 355816

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hate Starbucks here too, I like their coffee but their morals suck and it takes 20 min to get through the drive through lines here. And if you have a diesel be prepared to shout your order 4 times before they repeat it back correctly

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Went into a bike shop the other day, there wasn’t a single bicycle. He said he has bikes ordered and his distributors are telling him they are at least 300 days out from filling orders still. Everything coming from China is behind

I went into Scheels back in July to look at a MB for my kid & they had almost nothing back then, except E-bikes, downhill race bikes, and street race bikes all of which were tagged between $4K-$8500...

People who steal Christmas decorations... 🤬🤬 had a big light up deer on my lawn for a couple weeks then tonight some asshat decided to take it. Can’t have nice things anymore...

People who steal Christmas decorations... 🤬🤬 had a big light up deer on my lawn for a couple weeks then tonight some asshat decided to take it. Can’t have nice things anymore...

With any luck, it has a short and burns their house down.

Pet peeves

I'm still new to the forum but this thread definitely brought a smile to my face after being irritated my brakes went out on the trail yesterday lol

What pisses me off;
When I'm having a good technical intelligent 4x4 conversation with someone and then someone mentions "lite bright"
When someone leaves no toilet paper in the bathroom and doesnt mention it to anyone else
When people bring tiny pets inside stores that are NOT service animals

Top Bottom