Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Primo82

Caught the Bug
AT&T changing password requirements but offer no means to change the password so you get locked out of the account, forcing you to call and deal with an automated attendant that routes you to the wrong service desk, then the operator informs you you are in the wrong department (doh!!!) so they route you to "Hold" hell and 30 minutes later when someone finally gets on the line, they are in some foreign country where every fucking word has to be repeated multiple times because of the language barriers.
Hang up call back go thru all the bullshit again, request US based business tech support and the fucking operator disconnects... waste 1/2 a day trying to get a simple task done 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yea every time I called AT&T my passcode was not what I knew it was set to. And they made me drive in to a store and wait there for 2 hrs to reset it. I dumped my mobile plan with them for Google Fi and my wifi modem for fiber when it ran through. I hope I never have to pay those sacks of shit another dime...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is one that I've been meaning to post up for a while now. I absolutely hate it when women stop in front of the doors at Costco with their cart blocking the entire entrance and just so that they can dig through their fuckin purse to pull out their god damned membership card, all the while making everyone else wait. What's worse is when the next lady behind her does the same fuckin thing. For the love of god, get that fuckin card out and ready BEFORE you inconvenience everyone else behind you. :mad:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Okay, this is one that I've been meaning to post up for a while now. I absolutely hate it when women stop in front of the doors at Costco with their cart blocking the entire entrance and just so that they can dig through their fuckin purse to pull out their god damned membership card, all the while making everyone else wait. What's worse is when the next lady behind her does the same fuckin thing. For the love of god, get that fuckin card out and ready BEFORE you inconvenience everyone else behind you. :mad:
Covids over. People don’t have to care about other people anymore. Being nice and pleasant is a thing of the past.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
That shit drives me nuts. Sad part is I bet most of them have the Costco app that has their membership card on it. A lot easier than digging through their purse....

Jsouder53

Hooked
Centurylink internet…. Charging $50 a month for 3 megabytes a second! Can barely stream a damn movie! It used to be better then randomly slowed down in January, it’s almost as fast just using hotspot from my phone.
I can’t wait for starlink, already put my deposit down. Now just waiting for their response.

jesse3638

Hooked
Pigeons! Fucking sky rats!

I cleaned my smoker 2 days ago before I used it. I didn't bother to put the cover back on because I was going to use it yesterday. I walk out to fire it up and its covered in big fat Pigeon shits. I'm buying a pellet gun and am going to snipe them from my upstairs windows. It doesn't help that my neighbors have bird feeders all over they're yard.

JKbrick

Pigeons! Fucking sky rats!

I cleaned my smoker 2 days ago before I used it. I didn't bother to put the cover back on because I was going to use it yesterday. I walk out to fire it up and its covered in big fat Pigeon shits. I'm buying a pellet gun and am going to snipe them from my upstairs windows. It doesn't help that my neighbors have bird feeders all over they're yard.
Indiana is having some kind of bird crisis and told everyone to put their bird feeders away

Top Bottom