Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

The BAD Influence

So this is a pet peeve of mine. When people reach out to me or even come up to me in person, tell me how much they trust what I have to say, ask a question and then follow it up with, "but people say..." or "but I read on the internet..." or "I've seen other videos..." or some other bullshit like that.
I'm a financial advisor. I got so sick of "friends" asking for advice, then going to another advisor and implementing my ideas. I went and got an additional license that qualifies me as a Fiduciary, and allows me to charge fees for services. Now I say "I'm a Fiduciary, and I can't legally give you advice unless I know more about you and your situation. My retainer is $5,000."
No one gets free advice anymore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Electric scooters in stores!

I mean, I get that there are people with disabilities who benefit from them but more times than not, I just see grossly obese people riding through tight isles, banging into things and people and all because they're driving it while staring at their fricken phone! I literally just saw this and almost got run over by a fat fu@k in one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
People who feel the need to stand RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, as in, practically touching you while waiting in line for something!

Cindy and I had to go to the Post Office today to mail in a check to the IRS via Certified Mail as was required by them and there was a lady that walked up behind us and stood about an inch away from Cindy. Trying to be nice, Cindy just stood there and dealt with it or at least, up until the lady started coughing and hacking and forcefully enough that Cindy could feel her hair blowing around. To this, she promptly moved to the other side of me to get away from the lady and sure as shit, she casually moved up against me without skipping a beat or giving it a second though! 🤮

Not gonna lie, this is maybe the ONE thing that I did like about all the "social distancing" shit we had to go through with the plandemic :rolleyes:

jeeeep

Hooked
People who feel the need to stand RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, as in, practically touching you while waiting in line for something!

Cindy and I had to go to the Post Office today to mail in a check to the IRS via Certified Mail as was required by them and there was a lady that walked up behind us and stood about an inch away from Cindy. Trying to be nice, Cindy just stood there and dealt with it or at least, up until the lady started coughing and hacking and forcefully enough that Cindy could feel her hair blowing around. To this, she promptly moved to the other side of me to get away from the lady and sure as shit, she casually moved up against me without skipping a beat or giving it a second though! 🤮

Not gonna lie, this is maybe the ONE thing that I did like about all the "social distancing" shit we had to go through with the plandemic :rolleyes:
That irritates the hell out of me, I either take a step back not realizing anyone is behind me or flail my arms about as if I just walked into a spider web, they step back.

kevman65

Hooked

1710883683231.png

JT@623

Hooked

Keep this in your pocket a couple squirts will clear a room.
1710949376478.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
Worthless fuckers hijack your IG account. :mad:
Not that I've posted in over a year but what's the purpose? Someone wants a bunch of pics of a red Jeep I guess?

jeeeep

Hooked
The Equalizer with Queen Latifa, she stands out in the open while an "elite team" of armed forces outnumber her 6:1 and they can't hit her slow-moving ass. It's like shooting at a beached whale at 3 yards and hitting everything around it; but, the impossible 500 yard shot at something no bigger than a bottle cap is a handheld 1 shot hit with a handgun.

I like action shows, but the can't hit shit fight scenes piss me off, going back to watch older Clint Eastwood movies.

Ddays

Hooked
The Equalizer with Queen Latifa, she stands out in the open while an "elite team" of armed forces outnumber her 6:1 and they can't hit her slow-moving ass. It's like shooting at a beached whale at 3 yards and hitting everything around it; but, the impossible 500 yard shot at something no bigger than a bottle cap is a handheld 1 shot hit with a handgun.

I like action shows, but the can't hit shit fight scenes piss me off, going back to watch older Clint Eastwood movies.

Lol, this has to be the worst cast show ever. The commercials for it are hilarious. Every time she runs it's like 5 feet & she stops.

Top Bottom