Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

DaJudge

I get tired of people flashing me (not in the good way) because the lights are too bright. Especially when most here are driving around with one headlight and one taillight working.
One of my pet peeves is dipshits that don't adjust there headlights properly! If you lift your vehicle, change the headlights, buy a new or used vehicle, or anything else related to those things, ADJUST your fucking lights!
And, FYI- they don't always come adjusted properly from the factory!

jesse3638

Hooked
Part time type jobs trying to unionize. ie....Starbucks. Listening to the emoloyees' reasons are sickening. They don't get it. One employee working at an LA location said they had to get a second job to afford their bills. How about this, you live in LA and probably spend more on unnecessary shit than you really need to. Plus Starbucks jobs are typically entry level jobs with high turnover rates. Unless you plan on going to management, ownership, or corporate it's not a career. People need to figure it out. OK end rant.

jesse3638

Hooked
OK I thought it looked familiar. I saw that grow when it was being put up. When they ate busted county should come in with tractors and 40 yard dumpsters to clean it up then add the bill to the $500 fine the criminals are given. There's a couple west of I15 between wild wash and Hodge too. I counted at least 2 dozen of them from El Mirage to Lancaster too. They're sickening

biosyn

Caught the Bug
OK I thought it looked familiar. I saw that grow when it was being put up. When they ate busted county should come in with tractors and 40 yard dumpsters to clean it up then add the bill to the $500 fine the criminals are given. There's a couple west of I15 between wild wash and Hodge too. I counted at least 2 dozen of them from El Mirage to Lancaster too. They're sickening
Taking the family out to Husky Memorial soon. We'll see what that count will be.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Again with neighbors letting their dogs roam and piss all over my yard and vehicles… this time the brand new neighbor (who isn’t even finished moving in) called me a dick and redneck for shooing his dog away from pissing my new truck and disturbing my animals… then he goes on to tell me to go back to California, I’ve been there once when I was 10 lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again with neighbors letting their dogs roam and piss all over my yard and vehicles… this time the brand new neighbor (who isn’t even finished moving in) called me a dick and redneck for shooing his dog away from pissing my new truck and disturbing my animals… then he goes on to tell me to go back to California, I’ve been there once when I was 10 lol
Yeah, fuck that guy

Kuboske

Actually, I understand a little.
An attempt at saving the flawless body panels on a what looks like a SS Camaro.
I've had fat chick's push their door hard into the side of my pickup while I'm sitting in it. Then I'm the insensitive bad guy for telling them to stop.
And, maybe suggesting they loose some weight...

Top Bottom