Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
Those little goddam bugs that get in your vehicle, usually on a decently long drive, and proceed to annoy the living shit outta you. Can't ever catch the little fuckers, or smoosh them either, unless it's right in your line of vision. Roll down the windows and they go everywhere but out the damn window - usually in your eye, nose or ear. Then they hide somewhere behind a piece of trim just long enough for you to forget the shit head, only to come back out and repeat above sequence

WJCO

Meme King
Another restaurant one.

We don't eat fast food often at all but we've been talking about Taco Bell a lot the last couple of days. I haven't eaten there in probably four years. So we decided to go for lunch. The place has been fully redesigned, no humans. You can't order anything. There was one person in the very back cooking and another clown on a computer in the back (I assume taking online orders). No menu board, no cash register on the counter. It was so eerie. They had two robotic kiosks but they were both out of order. We waited for about five minutes thinking one of the back room clowns would come up to help us, nope. There were tables inside but it was a ghost town. My wife finally saw a piece of paper with a QR code to scan and order. Flip phone Frank here would have been fucked if she wasn't with me. So she scans the mark of the beast and is now forced to download an app. Kids are already getting impatient. The app is miserable, can't figure out anything. It took almost 15 minutes to figure it out. Once she finally did, all of our favorites that we ate in the past aren't even there. They had hardly anything decent to pick from. We ended up just leaving and going elsewhere. So twenty plus minutes for nothing. And kids were pissed that they didn't get their cinnamon twists. I really don't see how businesses like this are going to last.

Another restaurant one.

We don't eat fast food often at all but we've been talking about Taco Bell a lot the last couple of days. I haven't eaten there in probably four years. So we decided to go for lunch. The place has been fully redesigned, no humans. You can't order anything. There was one person in the very back cooking and another clown on a computer in the back (I assume taking online orders). No menu board, no cash register on the counter. It was so eerie. They had two robotic kiosks but they were both out of order. We waited for about five minutes thinking one of the back room clowns would come up to help us, nope. There were tables inside but it was a ghost town. My wife finally saw a piece of paper with a QR code to scan and order. Flip phone Frank here would have been fucked if she wasn't with me. So she scans the mark of the beast and is now forced to download an app. Kids are already getting impatient. The app is miserable, can't figure out anything. It took almost 15 minutes to figure it out. Once she finally did, all of our favorites that we ate in the past aren't even there. They had hardly anything decent to pick from. We ended up just leaving and going elsewhere. So twenty plus minutes for nothing. And kids were pissed that they didn't get their cinnamon twists. I really don't see how businesses like this are going to last.
Hate anywhere with those automated order kiosks. Can't fathom some of these companies don't even believe in human interaction anymore. I'd like to spend my hard earned dollars towards another HUMAN also putting in the hours. Simple respect.

jeeeep

Hooked
Another restaurant one.

the result of the new generation of workforce that don't want a job because they've been promised free everything and are "influencers"

NevadaJohnny

Today we were at the park and there's a kids playground next to it. This jerk pulls up in his truck, lets his two dogs out and they start running around without a leash on, then one of them runs up to the kids area and grabs some food out of a lady's stroller while she's with her two year old. Then the same dog runs to the other side of the park and takes a dump, and the owner doesn't bother to clean it up. If one of his dogs came up to my toddler I would've ripped the owner a new one.

Top Bottom