Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

philippechivee

Suds N Hrub

If my last upgrades are done by then and my rig released from Clayton OR then I'm definitely in!!!
Hey all. Thinking about a little preseason Suds N Grub at PJ Whelihans on Sunday March 23rd on Route 70 in Cherry Hill, NJ. PJ's is just about 10 minutes over the Ben Franklin bridge.

All are welcome. I'm thinking mid to late afternoon but am open to suggestions. Would be good to put a face to a bunch of the screen names. If we get a large enough crew, I'll see if we can get our own parking area out front and drink specials.

Let me know if you are around.
Mike :beer::beer::beer:

ATTENDING (Almost Definite)
1) JKFlyer
2) MikeO
3) Cozdude
4) Army_Vet
5) KMurph112
6) espi
7) Tackerdown

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

You'll have to count me out. That would take the extra fuel cash for my next trip to Rausch. Have fun guys and i can't wait for the first camping weekend to come around.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What time do you want to meet? I'm sure since we all have work Monday and need to drive home a earlier meet with a dinner capping it would work best? Say 3pm maybe till ???

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

What time do you want to meet? I'm sure since we all have work Monday and need to drive home a earlier meet with a dinner capping it would work best? Say 3pm maybe till ???

Sent from my iPhone

3pm smells good to me! OP modified...

Tackerdown

Banned

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah I just checked that out and it's a bit over 2hrs away.

You won't be able to please everyone so don't try but depending on the time might hinder my decision.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

You won't be able to please everyone so don't try but depending on the time might hinder my decision.

Before I post time actually, what would you prefer? Earlier than 3? I am totally open to any time...but I think mid afternoon makes sense. For those if you with the linger drives, I appreciate it!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Before I post time actually, what would you prefer? Earlier than 3? I am totally open to any time...but I think mid afternoon makes sense. For those if you with the linger drives, I appreciate it!! :thumbup:

yea a Linner would be cool so people meet at 1-2 and then stay or head home when they want. hell just make it a lunch so meet at 12!

MikeO

Earlier the better. Especially for those that have a long ride. Lunch sounds good to me but I'm open to anything. Beer, NASCAR and JEEPS make for one hell of a Sunday.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Jersey_Devil

Any time works for me. Ppl that are farther away will just have to adjust what time they leave... Set a time and stick to it, ul drive urself nuts trying to find the "perfect" time.... See u there!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

JKFlyer

Any time works for me. Ppl that are farther away will just have to adjust what time they leave... Set a time and stick to it, ul drive urself nuts trying to find the "perfect" time.... See u there!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

I'm with you. Let's stick to 3ish...start drinking...fill up with some grub for early dinner....detox...and then drive home....getting home by 8-9 on a Sunday for those longer distance is pretty reasonable.

i am down so see all you guys there :thumb:

Been meaning to say forever that I love the movie reference!

Top Bottom