PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS : Jeep Experience 2019 at Katemcy Rocks Texas

Brute

Hooked
It looked like a great time...who woulda thunk this kind of wheeling in Texas...very cool...I’d like to check it out in the future...

Sithwindu

For those interested, mason Texas is a nice little town and not even 15-20 mins away is the town of Fredericksburg. Plenty of antique shops, winery’s, war museum and plenty of German heritage and food with some Texas twang!

K2 is a awesome park with awesome owners! You won’t be disappointed! (Also have showers on site)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What a cool place! Never thought of Texas for rock crawling.

LOL! I've driven through Texas plenty of times but never through the heart of it. Most of what I've seen looked pretty flat and devoid of any rocks. Needless to say, it is surprising to see rocks like this and they are a lot of fun! :yup:

Great pre video teaser release [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Thank you for continuing sharing your experience with us

So glad that we can and hope you enjoy the video :)

Looks like a really cool place and a great time. Looking fwd to the video as well!

Awesome! Hope you enjoyed it :)

I’ll be on the look out for the next one over there. Looks like a great time and thanks for the pics! Of course I’m looking forward to the video!

That'd be awesome if you can make it out there. It's a haul but I think we might try to go again. :)

Looks fun!

It's a drive to get there but I think you'd have a lot of fun, especially in your new rig :yup:

Can’t wait to see the video cause the pictures are amazing!

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Great teaser pics!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pictures!!! Looks like a hell of a turn out

It was a great turnout and with tons of great people :yup:

Looks fun! We just passed through Texas and didn’t see any rock crawling areas. Nice set up at that park.

Texas is a hell of a big state. Like you, we've driven across it plenty of times, just not through the heart of it I guess or at least, not until now :crazyeyes:

Bout the only decent pics I was able to get!

Those are great! Thanks for sharing them here :thumb:

You guys got a lot of good pics Eddie and Cindy. Thanks for sharing. I’m gonna have to try and get out there someday.

It's crazy far even for those who live in Texas but I think it's well worth the experience :yup:

Looks like a fun day in the rocks! Looking forward to the video.

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Looks like a blast. Did you guys camp onsite? Considering making the trip out next year

We didn't but only because we didn't know you could. Hell, we didn't even know there was lodging in Mason and so we stayed in Brady. Of course, this trip was all very last minute for us.

It looked like a great time...who woulda thunk this kind of wheeling in Texas...very cool...I’d like to check it out in the future...

It really is a crazy thing especially being that the wheeling is really badass too :crazyeyes:

Damn good photos and I'm going to have to make a trip down there!!!!!

Awesome :)

jesse3638

Hooked
The Jeep Experience is its own deal that takes place in Texas and is meant for all Jeeps. The JK-Experience is coming to an end and will have one last run this summer. The JL-Experience is the new gig and will take place again this fall.

Thanks for clarifying. I figured the JK Experience would be ending if it had not already with the JL Experience launching. Any chance you'll be attending the last JK experience with Moby...;)?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for clarifying. I figured the JK Experience would be ending if it had not already with the JL Experience launching. Any chance you'll be attending the last JK experience with Moby...;)?

Honestly, I haven't given it much thought until recently but yeah, it is possible. Be nice to get him out on the last one.

Top Bottom