Pictures of 2 doors on 37s

NPC 6060⁸42

I actually am an Asperger's. So your comments come off as offensive. But, hey, what should I expect from this forum. Not a very welcoming place at the end of the day.
Sincerely apologize if I offended you. Was making a joke not at your expense. Honestly do admire your
Jeep.

cosmokenney

Sincerely apologize if I offended you. Was making a joke not at your expense. Honestly do admire your
Jeep.
Ah, don't sweat it. I'm just being snarky today. I'm stress that my 6 y/o dog needs to go in for surgery on Monday and it's going to cost me $3.5k!! Which means either I don't put the new roof on my house this year, or I don't do the jeep upgrades I planned. Decisions.

GP NOIR

Hooked
Ah, don't sweat it. I'm just being snarky today. I'm stress that my 6 y/o dog needs to go in for surgery on Monday and it's going to cost me $3.5k!! Which means either I don't put the new roof on my house this year, or I don't do the jeep upgrades I planned. Decisions.
You can’t off-road the house and if the roof leaks, you can sleep in the Jeep with the dog and stay dry

NPC 6060⁸42

Well TBH your Jeep looks pretty badass as is. Sorry to hear about your dog definitely understand.

cosmokenney

Well TBH your Jeep looks pretty badass as is. Sorry to hear about your dog definitely understand.
Yea the upgrades are related to steering and "comfort". After I bought the procomps I realized they are lug centric and even after upgrading all the steering and ball joints I'm still getting a speed wobble at about 45 - 55 mph.
And, the 37 inch patagonia m/t 02s are D rated which I thought would be fine. But they are bone jarring. Even when aired down to 15 psi they barely bulge out on the bottom. At that psi they are still really stiff and you feel everything on the trail. And they don't hook up as well as my first gen 35" patagonia m/t in the snow -- which I think is related to how stiff they are.

So I was thinking of getting some hub centric wheels -- probably bead locks. And finding a softer 37 inch tire.

Yea the upgrades are related to steering and "comfort". After I bought the procomps I realized they are lug centric and even after upgrading all the steering and ball joints I'm still getting a speed wobble at about 45 - 55 mph.
And, the 37 inch patagonia m/t 02s are D rated which I thought would be fine. But they are bone jarring. Even when aired down to 15 psi they barely bulge out on the bottom. At that psi they are still really stiff and you feel everything on the trail. And they don't hook up as well as my first gen 35" patagonia m/t in the snow -- which I think is related to how stiff they are.

So I was thinking of getting some hub centric wheels -- probably bead locks. And finding a softer 37 inch tire.
Patagonia is what all the cool kids with YouTube channels run. Patagonia was giving away the tires to YouTube influencers for essentially free.

Nitto Ridge Grappler and Trail Grappler are popular here. But there are other good brands as well which are not cheap Chinese tires.

cosmokenney

Well, I got her ready for summer, then this happened yesterday! Glad I at least left the soft top on... And Mr. Dog is glad he got to get a good romp in the snow before his "big day" this coming week.
snowday.jpg

4PLAY

Holy shit relax dude! @NPC 6060⁸42 literally called your Jeep cool :ROFLMAO:

If you already expected some camaraderie on "this" forum you're not obligated to stay here.

Damn straight! Feel free to go where they ban you for speaking the truth or anything that ruffles the snowflakes feathers...I really like the fact that on this site you don't get banned for stating the obvious; like the current administration is totally F' up! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

4PLAY

Since this is a thread for 2-doors on 37's...Custom all-inclusive 2.5" lift, 37x12.50 KO2 D's on Mopar 17x8.5 wheels, Warn bumpers, Warn Zeon 10-S, Rock Hard Angle-up sliders, Evo skids, UD44 front w/4.88's, Spicer 4.88's and chromoly shafts in the rear, 3.6 with Borla Touring hi-clearance cat back.
Note: Every nut, bolt, upgrade, mod and cuss words were all me. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3330.jpeg

Damn straight! Feel free to go where they ban you for speaking the truth or anything that ruffles the snowflakes feathers...I really like the fact that on this site you don't get banned for stating the obvious; like the current administration is totally F' up! :ROFLMAO:
Here you might be rewarded with the golden do-do. But you can't have it because it is mine! 😄

Top Bottom