Please Don't Be "That Guy" - Nicholas Smith

rinkishjk

If that's the case, Eddie, can you locate the control arm I mailed to Coz?

I'll tell u what usps needs to learn to read a map, or aquire an updated one before sending a package. Why would an item shipped from NJ goto NY, to come back to NJ? :what:

thardy

Banned
I'll tell u what usps needs to learn to read a map, or aquire an updated one before sending a package. Why would an item shipped from NJ goto NY, to come back to NJ? :what:

Thats actually common, especially with FedEx. Everything in the SE goes to Memphis before going anywhere with them. If I ship something via FedEx from Atlanta to Miami, its going to Memphis first.

JAGS

Hooked

Everything tries to leave jersey if it can. Lol. [emoji6]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol lets stay on topic of how this guy is a fuck yard for going to the bbb over figuring out what happened with eddie

thardy

Banned
Lol lets stay on topic of how this guy is a fuck yard for going to the bbb over figuring out what happened with eddie

Sorry, sorry. I guess I've just gotten so used to people being idiots that I'm no longer surprised by it. This dude deserves to be smacked in the back of the head though.

Eddie, it really does suck that you have to deal with these kinds of idiots though.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I just checked the tracking number again today and it still says "In Transit". Clearly, the package just got lost in the mail thanks to our wonderful USPS but, it happens and I know it. The thing that I don't get is that this Nicholas Smith guy can see this as well. He says I "lied" to him but he can clearly see that the USPS has a package going to him and it's just out there somewhere. Regardless, I was more than happy to send him a full refund in spite of him filing a claim against me. I just don't get it. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! I'm sure there are more than a few people who would disagree with you. And really, depending on who it is, I can very much be the ass that they are :D

:cheesy: I know, right?

Just want to correct one small thing...while Im no fan of USPS, the holdup is usually customs/sorting office and once it crosses the border, it is then processed and tracked/updated by Canada post...so if USPS sucks, Canada post sucks more. :) BTW, my pair of prorock60s seems to have gone missing.....please ship a new set or I'll contact the BBB and huff and puff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom