Please send your good vibes

scull20

Best of luck to you Sir. Your determination is nothing short of inspiring. I'll send as many good vibes out as I can!

09blackruby

Good luck Steve. I don't talk much but, I read a lot on this site and I've read your entire build thread and taken a bunch of your advice. I'm almost twice your age and remember going thru what your going thru now (not CG but, my own personal career goals), your doing all the right things. Keep your head up and keep plugging away, It'll work out. Good things to come.. Good luck today!

xkid

Just giv er. Game face. Game 7 Stanley Cup. Go get it.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks all! It really means a lot. So after a VERY long day of being up at 3 am till now I have good news to share. My recruiter and the doc that saw me today both feel very confident that my waver (for my knee) is going to go thru! This means that I can go to basic if it does!

I started filling out new paperwork that I haven't before I the past so I can feel it getting closer. Finally getting background checks done and started doing paper work for life insurance and stuff!

Now to just keep pushing till I get word of my ship date!

Once again thanks for all your kind words! Really means a lot coming from my second family :group hug:

MoveRight

Excellent news! Funny how the military is full of people that don't want to be there, and those that want to serve often can't.

Top Bottom