Please send your good vibes

Just read the thread, and wow. What a supportive bunch of people. Also, congats on the achievement. Way to keep after it coz.

Be safe out there dude. I spend as much time on my boast as I do in my jeep. I've had a many encounters with the coast guard and 99% of them are awesome people.

I havent given an update in a while so mine as well now as i come down from my mini panic attack (thought i lost important papers that i need) lol

As im sure you know i got accepted in finally after 4 years of waiting. Well a few weeks ago i got my ship date to Cape May for basic. I go on March 10th for 8 weeks! im super excited for it!

This friday i will be back at Fort Dix for DEP to finalize my shippers packet and to get sworn in. Basically im commiting to them in case there is a need for the draft no other branch can take me. After that i will be another step closer to my dream/career!

Congrats way to go after what you want!:rock:

awesome news man. good for you. hopefully we end up somewhere close then after you graduate! Semper P. only thing i can tell you is keep your eyes in the boat, sound off, and move with a since of urgency. you'll find out real quick what it all is.

Love when good things happen to good people especially when they work hard for it AND deserve it! Way to go after your dreams Coz congrats!

I havent given an update in a while so mine as well now as i come down from my mini panic attack (thought i lost important papers that i need) lol

As im sure you know i got accepted in finally after 4 years of waiting. Well a few weeks ago i got my ship date to Cape May for basic. I go on March 10th for 8 weeks! im super excited for it!

This friday i will be back at Fort Dix for DEP to finalize my shippers packet and to get sworn in. Basically im commiting to them in case there is a need for the draft no other branch can take me. After that i will be another step closer to my dream/career!

Don't know how I missed it but, I just saw this update and wanted to congratulate you :thumb:

awesome news man. good for you. hopefully we end up somewhere close then after you graduate! Semper P. only thing i can tell you is keep your eyes in the boat, sound off, and move with a since of urgency. you'll find out real quick what it all is.

thanks for some of the tips! yea always have to be ready!

Love when good things happen to good people especially when they work hard for it AND deserve it! Way to go after your dreams Coz congrats!

thanks Kitty!
Don't know how I missed it but, I just saw this update and wanted to congratulate you :thumb:

thanks Eddie! i appreciate it!

Congrats man. I've got a buddy that I ran track with and graduated with that's stationed in Anchorage.

thank you! yea thats one spot i dont really wanna be at but i wouldnt be agaisnt it

Congrats on all of this, great to hear you are still pushing on, and getting this to work for you. A lot of people would have bailed 3 years ago.

Top Bottom