Please Welcome FABTECH to WAYALIFE

Bugtuth

View attachment 406918
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Fabtech has just signed up to become an advertiser here on WAYALIFE! For those of you who don't know, Fabtech has been in the business of manufacturing suspension systems for over 30 years all their parts are made right here in the USA! I'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and click on the link below to learn more about them.

FABTECH Suspension

(y)
Welcome!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
This is cool! Back from 1998-2002 i ran all FabTech stuff when they used to own Aggressive Suspension...... not that I'm old or anything 🤣

benatc1

Hooked
Nice, welcome. I’ve used the Gladiator 2” shock extensions in the past and there were pretty stout.

MORedJeep

View attachment 406918
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Fabtech has just signed up to become an advertiser here on WAYALIFE! For those of you who don't know, Fabtech has been in the business of manufacturing suspension systems for over 30 years all their parts are made right here in the USA! I'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and click on the link below to learn more about them.

FABTECH Suspension

(y)
Welcome, always prefer made in USA products. I’ll be sure to check you guys out.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie!!!
Excited to be here. As Eddie mentioned Fabtech has been making suspensions systems and our shocks for over 30 years. We are located in Southern California, with a lot of our manufacturing in South Carolina.
We are part of the Warn Group, all of our other companies are also proudly located and Made in the USA (in general)

Matt
(If that names rings a bell, I have been around a bit, was with another suspension and shock company for a LONG time. This opprtunity came up earlier this year, and I jumped on it!)
Welcome, and good luck!

FaceMaskU

Thanks Eddie!!!
Excited to be here. As Eddie mentioned Fabtech has been making suspensions systems and our shocks for over 30 years. We are located in Southern California, with a lot of our manufacturing in South Carolina.
We are part of the Warn Group, all of our other companies are also proudly located and Made in the USA (in general)

Matt
(If that names rings a bell, I have been around a bit, was with another suspension and shock company for a LONG time. This opprtunity came up earlier this year, and I jumped on it!l

FaceMaskU

Glad you guys are here! I bought your JL cargo rack about a year ago and it’s second to none! Fits like a glove and no rattles 👌.

Top Bottom