Please Welcome Rock Hard 4x4 to WAYALIFE!

xkid

Just checking out the site on the weekend. Welcome RH.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you all for the VERY warm welcome!

My name is Jason and I'll be heading up RH4x4 forum support, customer service, and tech for WAYALIFE.com members.

James and Lew have brought me on full time to make sure you all are taken care of and are shown the kind of support you all deserve. I did a search of Rock Hard 4x4 related topics and like I thought, many of you have heard of us and even more are running our bumpers, skid plates, sliders, and sport cages and components. Thank you!

I'm not here to be super pitchy and spam you all with sales, etc. I'm here to support you and our dealers on this site PLUS answer your questions, keep you up to date with new products, operations, and information.

Since we've been away several major POSITIVE changes have happened with Rock Hard 4x4.

New Site
We have a whole new website that's easier to navigate and has over 1,000 images.
Video Instructions
We took our 2015 Rubicon and shot a video series on how to install almost every single JK and TJ/LJ part we make - >> click here <<
Connect with Us
We now have all major Social Media outlets in use full time - help them grow! Links in signature.

I'm going to open up an Open Tech Line thread where you can post your tech related questions, but I'll also be checking daily for new Rock Hard 4x4 related threads and if I can lend a hand, I will. For customer service items like order tracking, status, etc, please email us at sales@rockhard4x4.com or send a PM to me on this account.

Thank you all for your support over the years by the way, James and his dad Lew started Rock Hard 4x4 in 1991 and I know they can't thank you enough.

- Jason @ Rock Hard 4x4 :beer:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I like the support you've given on Instagram...I also like your new YouTube videos...can't wait to order up your cage and get it installed!

CRZRTX

I have several Rock Hard items on my Jeep and can say that their products are of the highest quality. I have RH skids, and bumpers with a sport cage on the way. Welcome to Wayalife. I love your products.

Kalums

Welcome, welcome I've been eyeing you 3rd row roll cage extension. Very glad you guys offer that option I'll be getting it when I'm ready to install that 3rd row. You guys have some really awesome other products also. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom