Please Welcome Truck-Lite to WAYALIFE!

GCM 2

Welcome!

Absolutely the best $500 I have ever spent on my jeep.....or any other vehicle :rock:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Welcome and Thank You TRUCK-LITE for supporting this forum and our WAYALIFE. :standing wave::rock:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Got the first gen lites for my Jeep. Then got a set of next gen lites. I love those Truck lites so much that I am going to get a set for my 1988 pick up. New eyes for old guys. Yeah! :rock: And Thank you for your sponsorship.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Got the first gen lites for my Jeep. Then got a set of next gen lites. I love those Truck lites so much that I am going to get a set for my 1988 pick up. New eyes for old guys. Yeah! :rock: And Thank you for your sponsorship.

I hear you. Thinking of installing a set in my FC ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387601600.135813.jpg

Strainger

Caught the Bug
That would definitely be some icing on the cake and a worthy upgrade from the original headlights. Unless, of course, you are trying for a complete restoration. Personally, I think you have dyn-o-mite fun mobile in the making and would just let imagination and budget dictate your course.

Top Bottom