Poison Spyder Steel Crusher Flares

Breer

Caught the Bug
Curious if anyone has seen crawler conceptz driving onto and parking on their jk fenders? Saw it at Jeep Beach and while I'll never spend the money and plan on cutting mine for every reason stated here in this thread, I was pretty surprised to see that. (Sorry for slight derail here talking about a diff brand). Just to me if a jeep can park on them then maybe they would hold up on the trails? Has something been done to those metal fenders that anyone is aware of?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Because flexing out a Jeep on a fender is the kind of thing we see on the trail all the time and need protection from. Bridges can hold up a lot of weight too.

Alexander

Aluminium Poison Spyder fenders

That's what I could find.
It's not with my jeep.
Some links:
EDITED.
Photos from these links:
20150410_174839_zpsazhhrajq.jpg 11128641_10205905122604884_1475706996_n_zpsxgqsupfk.jpg
Another jeep:
UTampPred11_zpsb83aa452.jpg
The author says that he hit the jeep quite hard. The owner of the PS fender is happy with them anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
That's what I could find.
It's not with my jeep.
Some links:
EDITED.
Photos from these links:

The author says that he hit the jeep quite hard. The owner of the PS fender is happy with them anyway.

Thanks for the pics. FYI. The rules prohibit links to other forums. I edited your post. Please feel free to revisit the rules of you have any questions.

Top Bottom