PokemonGo?

Everyday at work we talk about the people we see randomly walking around with their phone up in the air. One guy saw a chick stumble and fall into the street because she was looking for Pokemon. That's not the only case of someone almost dying from playing. Natural selection I guess.

Not a phone gamer, don't really get the hole thing, but with a few deaths that I'm sure will be coming you could call it a population control gaming [emoji15]

Just driving around my town or going to the grocery store I see people playing this game.. sucks that it takes a game to get people outside

I'm just waiting for a serious pileup on the freeway because of this, I've seen atleast 3 ppl today driving at highway speeds playing this, granted I was driving just as fast but atleast I was paying attention to the road and what is going on around me......

I'm just waiting for a serious pileup on the freeway because of this, I've seen atleast 3 ppl today driving at highway speeds playing this, granted I was driving just as fast but atleast I was paying attention to the road and what is going on around me......

technically the game will not work at anything more than like 5 mph so they must be really stupid....... :doh:

Don't play and don't know what it is, but can it be any worse that the 10 minutes of my life I just lost reading this POS thread!

lol some funny shit posted here...
I'm in the game! well my daughter is and Idgf cause she's getting out, riding her bike around with her friends instead of just laying around in the house.
she's also asking me to drive her around and i figure anytime spent together is good time :thumb:

lol some funny shit posted here...
I'm in the game! well my daughter is and Idgf cause she's getting out, riding her bike around with her friends instead of just laying around in the house.
she's also asking me to drive her around and i figure anytime spent together is good time :thumb:

Good for you two! Together time with your kids is very important and that's great that you are doing it together! Just put it away when she goes to bed! This morning on the news, two young "adults" were arrested for trespassing on the roof of the local church. Make sure tomorrow's headlines aren't "Man In Red Jeep Hits Parked Cars at 2:00am While Playing Pokemon" - Ok?

Top Bottom