PokemonGo?

A.J.

It would be interesting to go find a popular spot for the gamers and see how many of them I can temple with my laser pen before anyone notices.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
This sounds like a stupid version of Geocaching. Somewhat similar, but you don't really find anything? Just a virtual cartoon? That's fucking retarded! Just goes to show that life is too easy for some!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No one is offended. But think of it this way. How many of you here hating, or as you say, laughing at us, play games such as call of duty, halo, grand theft auto, and such? Where you sit on your ass watching a tv screen pretending to fight a war or stealing cars? If this post wasn't about Pokemon and about playing any of those games would you still post the same comments?

Your are correct, my kids do play those games.

CarolinaJK

Went downtown tonight and found a "hotspot". Must have been 150 people walking in circles, staring aimlessly like zombies. Made for fun people watching.

longarmwj

I grew up in the Pokémon generation so the day it was made available I downloaded it. It's really cool in my opinion because its nostalgic. Plus it gets kids that normally would have their ass in a chair outside. I've enjoyed it so far. Its a different concept to a game which I think is awesome.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I grew up in the Pokémon generation so the day it was made available I downloaded it. It's really cool in my opinion because its nostalgic. Plus it gets kids that normally would have their ass in a chair outside. I've enjoyed it so far. Its a different concept to a game which I think is awesome.

Does staring at a phone screen really qualify as being outside?

Top Bottom