POLL : How Much are You Planning to Spend on Your Jeep This Year?

How much are you planning to spend on your Jeep this year?

• None - My Jeep is perfect as is

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • $0-$200

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $200-$500

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $500-$1000

Votes: 46 10.6%
  • $1000-$5000

Votes: 228 52.8%
  • $5000-$10000

Votes: 75 17.4%
  • $10000-$20000

Votes: 26 6.0%
  • $20000-Up

Votes: 28 6.5%

• Total voters

MTG

Caught the Bug
Old thread, but it showed up in what's new. I spent more than $20K on the jeep. I am however looking to add a new short radio antenna...that will cost at least $15.

4PLAY

With luck, not too much...Over the past nearly two years I have ordered, installed, modified and replaced yet again waaaauy too many ($20K+- all parts, did all wrenching myself) aftermarket 'upgrades' and still have a stack of parts to install! I should be able to enjoy my Rubi 2-door in near perfection (to me) for at least a year or so before Jeep tempts up with a mid-cycle refresh...

WINspeed

This was an expensive Jeep year for me.. From what I can remember it got:

Lockpick for the Nav
Front and rear cameras
Mishimoto radiator (still runs down the freeway at 220. F&$K!!!!!)
Longer Fox shocks (more droop baby... yeah)
UD60's
Mopar Brake booster and master for the UD60's
Method 701's modded by OMF
Adams 1350 shafts
180* Thermostat & housing (still runs down the freeway at 220. F&$K!!!!!)
Belt tensioner and belt

I'm sure I'm forgetting something..

2022 will be a chill year for Jeep spending.... Hopefully, lol

Last edited:

Latvia1971

Alot.....loving the new Rubicon....one ton fusion axles and 40 inch tires and quality suspension by EVO and more goodies coming soon.....thanks to Wayalife.....i found a great new hobby.....loving life!

JWasko

Caught the Bug
JLU 6sp Mt
Tires
Wheel spaces
Spacer suspension lift. Yeah I know, not a popular choice.
Front bumper
Spider shade for the top

Muddy Ruttzz

Wife’s Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel. Installed Truxedo Tanneau cover and Bulletpoint phone mount. It’s going to née a front bumper and a winch. I’m considering down the road a drawer system for the bed.

Well i bought jeep in June. Then had to get the warn winch, a bunch of lights, a very unnecessary stereo system lol, new wheels, 3.5 rock krawler mid arm lift, cold air intake, ripp exhaust system and coil packs. And day after Christmas its heading west to chase Sylvester around in the rocks. Next year we need 40s drivshafts steering upgrade possible regear rCv axles maybe coilovers and long arms

JimLee

Hooked
Well i bought jeep in June. Then had to get the warn winch, a bunch of lights, a very unnecessary stereo system lol, new wheels, 3.5 rock krawler mid arm lift, cold air intake, ripp exhaust system and coil packs. And day after Christmas its heading west to chase Sylvester around in the rocks. Next year we need 40s drivshafts steering upgrade possible regear rCv axles maybe coilovers and long arms
les-grossman-tropic-thunder.gif
Right on, set that money free Phil!

RP33

Spent 10k first year! Now it’s more fine tuning so it should be much less this coming year but we all know how that goes! I’ve already found so many little tweaks that I had to start a list! 🤣

PoorDad

Even though this poll is creeping up on 2 years old, I was still able to give my vote, so I will make a post, too! Starting from scratch on a 2023 JLUR. I bought it in September and have done some minor wheeling around my house. I did Miller Jeep Trail completely stock just before it closed for the season and made it through with only a few minor scrapes on the rock rails, so I am not in a huge rush to lift/tires yet. I will get my money's worth out of the KOs before going up in size. So for this year (2023) I plan on spending between 1 and 5K. I already spent 1K on a NIB Warn 9.5cti-s winch that was sitting at a shop since 2017, so I got a great deal on it. Now I need a bumper for it. I am thinking LoD stubby Signature Series or Shrockworks front bumper. Then I will probably get new rock rails for better protection on the sides. I had Shrockworks rock rails on my JK and really liked them, so those are the front runner, followed by LoD. I am not sure how I feel about the steps in the LoD rails, though. Finally, I would get a LoD Destroyer rear bumper with tire carrier, unless I find something else I like better. Unfortunately, Garvin no longer makes their G2 rear bumper/tire carrier. I had that on my JK and would buy one for my JL in a hot second. It was very well made and well thought out with provisions for mounting a Hi-Lift, shovel and axe behind the spare. That should land me right around 5K total.

Top Bottom