Portal axles

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
....and see I have learned something here, its a good day! That is why I said, everyone is right, everyone is wrong, I'm more of both. You have found another reason why I like my 'classic piece of iron' 2009 JK, it doesn't have all the problems these new high end techno jeeps have :icon_crazy:

LOL at 'classic piece of iron' :cheesy:

I love the new 2012-up JK's but in so many ways, all the extra plumbing has had a way of making it easier to stop up the drain. Working on my new to me J2000, I am reminded of just how far we've come.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Your cruise control would be inoperable.

That made me laugh out loud, but only because I seem to be one of the few people of driving age that cannot stand cruise control. I've never liked it, regardless of the vehicle. Probably only used it three or four times in nearly three decades of driving.

Last edited:

Moochie

That made me laugh out loud, but only because I seem to be one of the few people of driving age that cannot stand cruise control. I've never liked, regardless of the vehicle. Probably only used it three or four times in nearly three decades of driving.

I don't use it very often but, it's nice to have it when I want to.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That made me laugh out loud, but only because I seem to be one of the few people of driving age that cannot stand cruise control. I've never liked, regardless of the vehicle. Probably only used it three or four times in nearly three decades of driving.

LOL!! Up until recently, the only vehicles Cindy and I ever owned were sticks and so we never had cruise control. When we got Moby, he surprisingly came with a cruise control but if you've ever used one on a stick, it's basically useless or at least, out here in the west. :crazyeyes:

SDG

Caught the Bug
That made me laugh out loud, but only because I seem to be one of the few people of driving age that cannot stand cruise control. I've never liked it, regardless of the vehicle. Probably only used it three or four times in nearly three decades of driving.

Agreed. My moms car has the cruise control with radar or something where it brakes for you and you can choose a following distance. Thats pretty nice, but in the jeep I have only used it a couple times and only on long drives.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I use it for long drives on the interstate when there arent many other vehicles on the road. I set it on 80mph and set it to 5th gear. It almost never downshifts and it holds 78-82 mph nicely.

Top Bottom