Possible radiator leak??

Lojo

Oh man just out of warranty. I’m hoping to find mine soon. Honestly I’d go with oreilys or someone similar that has a lifetime warranty. If it goes again just pull it out get new one. Good luck with the repair

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lojo

Pull the drain plugs. Happens to ours once in awhile as well.

I pulled the carpet and plugs back there and washed carpet..That stuff stinks!! I started smelling like coolant but the past couple days stanky!! Thanks for all the advice everyone!!

jdofmemi

From what research I've done, no. All the high end ones seem to have issues and blow out quick for some reason.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I ended up getting one for $100 as it seams they all have some kind of issues. It was a OEM knock off. Been in for six months now.

Oh man just out of warranty. I’m hoping to find mine soon. Honestly I’d go with oreilys or someone similar that has a lifetime warranty. If it goes again just pull it out get new one. Good luck with the repair

Thanks guys👍

I guess that will be on my list sooner than later. Hopefully I can do it in the driveway, instead of on the trail.

Top Bottom