Post your old iron

NC Taxman

1985 cj7

Some poser shots. This is my weekend grocery getter or when my girls want to ride to get ice cream in the summer. Looking to get back into a 4-door for my off-roading Jeep.

Hmmm....can't seem to upload...is there a wait time or post count before I can link pics from Google Photos?

Last edited:

NC Taxman

Looks real clean[emoji106] would love to find one like this

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. It is clean. I've got about $11k in it. Only 1 owner - although it was passed from father to uncle to nephew... 66k original miles. Clean frame. Body has a handful of trouble spots but nothing noticeable. The previous owner did a full body-off restoration. New hardware all around, new wiring and exhaust. I replaced shackles and bushings, rebuilt the tranny and clutch last year and going to do a top end rebuild this year - I'm getting some lifter noise. Still need to fix the wiper motor and oil pressure and temperature gauges. I'd like new seats, sliders and risers, but the ones on there are in pretty good shape. I've added chrome mirrors and hood latches since this photo was taken.

I drive it about every day during the summer and fall. My wife and two girls love riding in it.

DINKELROC

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of my first Jeep. It's a 1986, the last of the Cj's.

Attachments

• Jeep Sale 003.jpg
    Jeep Sale 003.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Jeep Sale 005.jpg
    Jeep Sale 005.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 126

98XJ06LJ

My 79 CJ-7. Really wish I never sold that one. Made good money on it but have regretted it ever since.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_20120801_183746.jpg
    IMG_20120801_183746.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 92

NCPossum

I went to look at a house that was for sale back in April and these 2 bad boys were sittin' in the yard. I asked the fella if they were included in the sale, he smiled at me and said everything here has a price. Too bad the guy decided to keep the house as a rental property. They almost could've been mine.
2000000000058479.jpg
2000000000058481.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I went to look at a house that was for sale back in April and these 2 bad boys were sittin' in the yard. I asked the fella if they were included in the sale, he smiled at me and said everything here has a price. Too bad the guy decided to keep the house as a rental property. They almost could've been mine.
]

That Willy’s wagon would have been a great find! Someone took the best part though, the grill!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom