PR44 with 8 stud pattern

Coop

Caught the Bug
Yeah, well screw even thinking about removing/welding those damn things!

Well, no other way around it, is there? Goddam Jeeps.....

I'm with ya on this one Jerry! There may be two pr44s for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I'll start with 2 bottles of American Honey, and assorted soft top parts, 1 set of 15x8 wheels, a complete 2014 JK front bumper, 4 good shape flares off a 2010 4dr and 1 wire winch cable from a Warn winch.AND if you're not too far away i might even deliver it.

swampdog

Yeah, I wouldn't even think about swapping those ends out. That'd just be a stupid deal there.

What's your wife's email? I'm gonna offer her a heluva deal on a set of pink Dynatrac axles to one up your blue shit...:cheesy:

Still waiting for WJCO's wife's email....

Ddays

Hooked
ur PR44 for my yeti straight up trade

Since financing is available !!!!!!!!!

Woah woah, since we've got yetis in the mix...ill toss mine in and raise you a dented rear driveshaft. It makes a good paperweight.

I'll start with 2 bottles of American Honey, and assorted soft top parts, 1 set of 15x8 wheels, a complete 2014 JK front bumper, 4 good shape flares off a 2010 4dr and 1 wire winch cable from a Warn winch.AND if you're not too far away i might even deliver it.

I'll give you Steve, and his Jeep.

Some tempting offers there...booze & Jeep parts are always attractive...IDK, Nicks cooler is NICE.....Knuckles is a sweet ride......:thinking:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Some tempting offers there...booze & Jeep parts are always attractive...IDK, Nicks cooler is NICE.....Knuckles is a sweet ride......:thinking:

If they have ARB lockers I'll offer sexual favors.

Top Bottom