PR44 with 8 stud pattern

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
No no, I'd be trading you! It's different

Well Hell, I have a spare bedroom now, he can work on Jeeps, I'm sure he's house trained by this time,.....hmmmmmm, Ryan I may be calling you!

Well I guess I can live with jerry. It would be nice to wheel in his backyard as well.

Jerry I cook and clean plus since I'm being a mechanic now I can fix your jeep for you for food

dillard09

Hey Ddays,
Why not get a FF PR60 w/ 5x5.5 rear and run 5x5 - 5x5.5 adapter on the front PR44.
That will give you a FF rear and keep your PR44 front. They will be pretty close to the same width as well.
That's what I run and what Eddie runs on Rubicat too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Hey Ddays,
Why not get a FF PR60 w/ 5x5.5 rear and run 5x5 - 5x5.5 adapter on the front PR44.
That will give you a FF rear and keep your PR44 front. They will be pretty close to the same width as well.

Who makes the adapter? Spidertrax?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Hey Ddays,

I thought long and hard about that Dillard - and thanks for the suggestion. The problem is these new package prices Dynatrac came out with. When you break out one of the axles the costs revert back to the original pricing structures (or close to it). Those packages are really really hard to pass up. This PR44/8 lug idea came from looking through the Dynatrac website for the 1000th time and looking at the PR44/60 hybrid closely & wondering what if.....

dillard09

I thought long and hard about that Dillard - and thanks for the suggestion. The problem is these new package prices Dynatrac came out with. When you break out one of the axles the costs revert back to the original pricing structures (or close to it). Those packages are really really hard to pass up. This PR44/8 lug idea came from looking through the Dynatrac website for the 1000th time and looking at the PR44/60 hybrid closely & wondering what if.....
I hear ya, those are some very tempting offers from Dynatrac. If your sticking with just 37s it is a great options as you have seen by what Rubicat does.

Top Bottom