PR60 Vs. Ultimate 60

SDG

Caught the Bug
How long did this process actually take?
First time I've heard of something bad about their service.
Sounds like he ended up getting a full refund as well, I don't know if I'd call that bad service.
A full refund after having to send them back 2 separate times? Yeah... sounds like great service to me. Probably a painless process that only kept his jeep off the road for a month or more, with 2 trips to drop off the axles at a shipping depot, and uninstall them 2x...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

A full refund after having to send them back 2 separate times? Yeah... sounds like great service to me. Probably a painless process that only kept his jeep off the road for a month or more, with 2 trips to drop off the axles at a shipping depot, and uninstall them 2x...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well I mean, I'm pretty sure if you had a defect on any axle you would have to send it back.
I'm curious to hear the whole story, the original post even though negative sounded as if they worked with him.
He sent the axle back, they attempted a repair, then it was sent back again and a response was given and a full refund.
Shit happens, sometimes defects happen, they use a third party to build their axles. If it was defective and they said no bueno then that's a different story.
I don't know, and I'm assuming you don't either. That's why I asked the question.

fiend

Caught the Bug
None of us know what happened. But we do know that it’s a new company, relative to Dynatrac, Currie, and others that have been around for a while. So a “10 year warranty” may sound good, but it’s only good if the company is around to honor it.

BaddestCross

None of us know what happened. But we do know that it’s a new company, relative to Dynatrac, Currie, and others that have been around for a while. So a “10 year warranty” may sound good, but it’s only good if the company is around to honor it.
Eh... They've been around for 25 years in their current incarnation. The family that runs it have been around the industry for longer than that. This axle is a new (like months old) offering for them partnering with Currie.

There's always bad experiences that will pop up with any company, so I always try to hear good and bad experiences before I decide which company to go with.

Sorry your buddy had a bad experience. Glad it worked out in the end, though. I, for one, will be keeping my eyes and ears open for other's experiences for when it comes time for axles.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
Eh... They've been around for 25 years in their current incarnation. The family that runs it have been around the industry for longer than that. This axle is a new (like months old) offering for them partnering with Currie.

There's always bad experiences that will pop up with any company, so I always try to hear good and bad experiences before I decide which company to go with.

Sorry your buddy had a bad experience. Glad it worked out in the end, though. I, for one, will be keeping my eyes and ears open for other's experiences for when it comes time for axles.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

On that score, let’s talk about Teraflex axles .... 🤣[emoji23]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

--

Lol there is a reason the “family” has been involved in so many other ventures but to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Lol there is a reason the “family” has been involved in so many other ventures but to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Fair enough. I don't know any of them personally, so I can't speak about them other than my experiences with the company.

The only problem I've had with them so far was a shipping issue and Austin, one of the owners, called me over a holiday weekend and got it straightened out.

--

Top Bottom