Pre-Run to Uwharrie, NC

lewdogg27

No shit! You pulled up right next to us at the air station.

Nice shot. :thumbup:

Crap my bad. I did know you were around. I showed up late so I thought you guys were out on the trail. It was my first run, I spent the last 3 months building it. Let me know if you guys wanna wheel again. I'm down even if it's 300 miles away.

Last edited:

georgi.photo

Pics look awesome. The video was great to watch also. Definitely excited for the run in August. Now have to convince the kids to go camping vice a hotel...:D:D:D

BaldEagle

Great pics and video guys! I wish I had seen this thread before just now. I'll be there next weekend with another group I'm a part of. There is also the Badin Lake group campgrounds which is very reasonably priced and can accommodate a lot of people, this is where we'll be camping next weekend. We used the group sites last year too and they really made it a fantastic experience. Lots of space for kids and kids at heart to run around in.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The set of pics from my camera. Thank you to Mattalpha for taking the ones of me going up Dickey Bell. :thumb:

DSC00542_zpsdx79fphq.jpg

DSC00546_zpsbf75ixmh.jpg

DSC00545_zpskga5gena.jpg

DSC00551_zpsjxk0xe2g.jpg

DSC00557_zpsadyjfqmh.jpg

DSC00569_zpsda4xsqv3.jpg

DSC00580_zpsxysrgzdt.jpg

DSC00581_zpsxvpsf7vy.jpg

DSC00585_zpsb2ftetnh.jpg

DSC00590_zpsuju95ol8.jpg

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Ty,

Thanks for posting those pictures!

Matt, thank you too!

It was a great time guys. Glad we got to do it.

See you next weekend!

Siebermd

Video update. I have changed the music on the video to be more fitting to environment and to avoid any legal mumbo jumbo. Got to stick with the royalty free music for vids. Heck I like it better anyway.

Top Bottom