Pre-Run to Uwharrie, NC

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Mr. Thank you,

Where do you want to meet up Saturday morning before we head into the trail at 0800?

Thanks,
Matt

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Mr. Thank you,

Where do you want to meet up Saturday morning before we head into the trail at 0800?

Thanks,
Matt

We can meet at the outpost. It is where we are going to be getting out passes from anyway. I plan to be on the left side of the building, and I'll be parked so you can see the windshield banner from the road. :thumb:

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
We can meet at the outpost. It is where we are going to be getting out passes from anyway. I plan to be on the left side of the building, and I'll be parked so you can see the windshield banner from the road. :thumb:

I'll be there!

lewdogg27

I should be there Saturday afternoon but I'll be camping on the trail "free" I'm cheap lol. I'll be wheelin the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday. Hope to see you guys out there.

Siebermd

Do the passes cost? If so, do we need cash or are cards ok?

PS. I figure I will be getting to the Hotel at about 9pm(ish) Friday night.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Do the passes cost? If so, do we need cash or are cards ok?

PS. I figure I will be getting to the Hotel at about 9pm(ish) Friday night.

Cards are fine, so no cash needed.

Damn you are getting there late! Lol my son and I will probably be passed out by then.
We will be up by six to eat and head out around 7ish.

jljohnson464

I was there just a few weeks ago and the hill at the end of Dutch John was extremely slick. If you have a dry spell before you go then it may not be an issue but we had to winch everyone who didn't have MT's with solid tread and at least a rear locker. Just a friendly heads up.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I was there just a few weeks ago and the hill at the end of Dutch John was extremely slick. If you have a dry spell before you go then it may not be an issue but we had to winch everyone who didn't have MT's with solid tread and at least a rear locker. Just a friendly heads up.

I appreciate the heads up. If it's the same hill that I'm thinking of it was a bit of a struggle even when it is dry.

pbujk13

I've passed by that a bunch of times, never actually stopped in!
Enjoy the Uwharrie trip! Wish I could make it...

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Just got here.

The campsites are nicely set-up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432326716.318489.jpg

Now it's time to set-up my camping stuff.

Looking forward to the morning on the trails!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Ty,

Thank you for putting this on!

I had an awesome time with you and Matt!

Here are a few pics from the pre-run today:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432406072.413739.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432406115.388509.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432406173.219330.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432406294.964342.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432406369.623460.jpg

I hope I can my the run in August!

Top Bottom