Pre-Run to Uwharrie, NC

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Cool. I talked to the wife last night and if we can line up nana to watch our 8mo old, we may ride down with our 4yo to prerun for the weekend. Ill keep you posted.

That would be great! I'll have my 2yr old with me. My wife will sadly be staying home with our newborn. Hope yall are able to come.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Put me in the confirmed category!

Still deciding if I'm going to try and camp the night before or stay indoors.

lewdogg27

I will post this up here (don't mean to jack the thread), topless day is May 16th. There is a pretty big event in Fayetteville Nc, later that night there will be a few of us heading to uwharrie to camp and have some fun. We will be wheeling all Sunday then head back home. So if anyone wants to do a pre pre uwharrie trip I'll be up there. Just FYI. I'll try to make it the next weekend to meet up with the rest of you guys.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I will post this up here (don't mean to jack the thread), topless day is May 16th. There is a pretty big event in Fayetteville Nc, later that night there will be a few of us heading to uwharrie to camp and have some fun. We will be wheeling all Sunday then head back home. So if anyone wants to do a pre pre uwharrie trip I'll be up there. Just FYI. I'll try to make it the next weekend to meet up with the rest of you guys.

Lol No worries, I hope you are able to go both weekends.

How much is the hotel wherw your staying MR.Ty

I will let you know later today when I reserve it.

I would like to, pencil me in, however dont write with Ink just yet.

I've got you on the maybe list. :thumbup:

Green2012

Lol No worries, I hope you are able to go both weekends.

I will let you know later today when I reserve it.

I've got you on the maybe list. :thumbup:

Ok thanks, I am looking at maybe going with you guys also if I can make it work if thats ok .

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Hey Ty, put me down as a maybe. I haven't made it out yet this year and need to practice with my new tires ;)

longarmwj

It would be awesome if we could get somebody to throw together a video like Eddie makes of this trip! It would be cool to have it documented like that!

thardy

Banned
It would be awesome if we could get somebody to throw together a video like Eddie makes of this trip! It would be cool to have it documented like that!

I'm hoping we're able to pull everyone's videos together from the End of Summer run and try to put something together.

Green2012

Ok, sorry guys my daughter's graduation ceremony is same day as the run so I wont make this one but ill try make the end of summer one . I did go to harlan this weekend and going to Windrock this weekend. Looking forward to uwharrie. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430233388.060340.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430233401.186254.jpg

OhNoTheJiggies

So as of right now, the signed up list is for may? If so I can't go because of work BUT I can more than likely do august, so if I get any word for August date (s), then I will be RSVPing ASAP!

Top Bottom