Pre-Run to Uwharrie, NC

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So as of right now, the signed up list is for may? If so I can't go because of work BUT I can more than likely do august, so if I get any word for August date (s), then I will be RSVPing ASAP!

This is just the pre-run. The big run is still in August. Do you want me to add you to the maybe list?

ScoobyCarolanNC

Hey fellas. So I'm in for August, but want to do this run to pop my cherry. I could come in Friday night & camp, but I'd need to be home Saturday evening. Would I be able to do a half day? Anybody else camping & where?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hey fellas. So I'm in for August, but want to do this run to pop my cherry. I could come in Friday night & camp, but I'd need to be home Saturday evening. Would I be able to do a half day? Anybody else camping & where?

So far no one has said they are camping but if you do come you will be able to break away when we stop for lunch. :thumbup:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately, I've got a wedding to attend that weekend so I won't be able to make it. Have fun though!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
So far no one has said they are camping but if you do come you will be able to break away when we stop for lunch. :thumbup:

I'm planning to camp, just haven't decided where yet. I'm open to suggestions. It will be my first time there. I'll be driving down from Norfolk Friday afternoon, so I'll be arriving fairly late in the day.

TwistedJK

I'm planning to camp, just haven't decided where yet. I'm open to suggestions. It will be my first time there. I'll be driving down from Norfolk Friday afternoon, so I'll be arriving fairly late in the day.

We booked a site at Badin Lake for the August trip. We've never been there ourselves yet, but the pictures looked great lol.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I just made my camping "reservation" at Badin Lake campsite for the 22nd. There were 3 other campsites available there for that night, but they have no availabilities at any of the Uwharrie campsites for the 23rd or 24th.

I'm hoping to get lucky and find a cancellation or something so I can stay the night of the 23rd too. We'll see...

TwistedJK

I just made my camping "reservation" at Badin Lake campsite for the 22nd. There were 3 other campsites available there for that night, but they have no availabilities at any of the Uwharrie campsites for the 23rd or 24th.

I'm hoping to get lucky and find a cancellation or something so I can stay the night of the 23rd too. We'll see...

Nice man, glad I could help. Let me know how you like it.

Not gonna be able to swing it. Still trying to get some much needed parts ordered/installed. Hate i cant make it. Just too much of a push schedule wise.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Not gonna be able to swing it. Still trying to get some much needed parts ordered/installed. Hate i cant make it. Just too much of a push schedule wise.

That stinks.

What parts are you waiting to get/installed?

I'm only on 35's in a JKU, so I won't be able to do all of the obstacles. I don't mind losing some face to protect my ability to drive home afterwards.

That stinks.

What parts are you waiting to get/installed?

I'm only on 35's in a JKU, so I won't be able to do all of the obstacles. I don't mind losing some face to protect my ability to drive home afterwards.

Ehh its more my work schedule preventing it than the parts. Got a front driveline coming as well as on board air and a rubi sway bar w evo no limits. Skid plates still sittin in garage floor. Lol. Just not enought time. Ill b there in august tho for sure.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Ehh its more my work schedule preventing it than the parts. Got a front driveline coming as well as on board air and a rubi sway bar w evo no limits. Skid plates still sittin in garage floor. Lol. Just not enought time. Ill b there in august tho for sure.

It's all good.

I'm hoping my work schedule will support me making the big run in August. That's why I'm making this trip, aside from it will be great to get out and wheel with some wayalifers.

JuicyJeep

Would love to go. I've got some family stuff going on this weekend, so it's a maybe for me.
Are there any other noobs going? Haha

Top Bottom